Chapter:2 Krumble Meadows!

When Blue and I entered the portal, I was on a red dragon and Blue was on a blue dragon .I was so creeped out! I didn't know what was happening! Both the dragons were going at a high speed! We were going at such a speed that another portal opened and we got in it!"Tentacles of squid and octopus " I shouted gasping hardly.A young feline approached me."Hi! My name is Grisanta and I'm the Queen of Krumble Meadows!"said Grisanta. Yellow (my another cousin.)was also near her."Hey, cuz!"shouted Yellow "Before you start your journey, you should take some rest and eat some food and pack your emergency kit."said Grisanta."What kind of journey are you talking about?"I asked tremblingly (As, it's my 1st time on a magical place.)"The Journey To 'The Dragon Of The Spirit'"answered Grisanta. I was freaked out for 2 seconds , but still it sounded interesting."What can you tell us about 'The Dragon Of Spirit'"I asked eagerly."I will tell you the whole story after you take rest for some time " said Grisanta. She went back to her castle and made 3 VIP rooms ready for us! I was thinking.....should we pay for this? I don't think so!"So magic do exists I said feeling shy.Anyways..its time to relax!