Chapter : 15 Miracle!

The figures stood on the ground. (Groan! ) The pain is getting worser! But, the sight of the 5 figures, made the pain more worser! It was the children of the Golden Dragon! " What are you doing here?!" shouted the Golden Dragon! They didn't reply. "Red, we 5 baby dragons together can make an ultimate dragon. Please follow our lead." Said the baby dragons. I had no choice. The 5 of them stood near to each other. " Now is your chance. " Said the baby dragons. Suddenly, my mouth opened like before and I started to say something!
"When all hope is gone,
Even the failure of the Titanium Knight,
A miracle will come,
5 miracles,
Together.
Rise of The
Titanium Dragon! "
The babies merged together to form a big dragon! Even bigger than their mother! The dragon was blue, with golden stripes on the neck! " Come on, Red! " Shouted the Titanium Dragon! I jumped on  the dragon and the parts of the Bronze Knight, which were on my armour , faded away! Suddenly, my wounds were healed!  So was, Yellow's and Blue's! It was the magic of the Titanium Dragon! The wounds which were on the Silver and Golden Dragon were also healed! The Titanium Dragon charged at Grisanta and used a spell to open a portal to The Dark Realm! A dark place from were no one can escape! The indestructible bubble fell from her hand and rolled towards us! She and her army were pulled into the portal ! "This will not be the last time you are gonna see me!" Shouted Grisanta! The portal closed! The Silver Dragon returned back to his consciousness. "Victory!!!!" We all shouted!
(2 days later)
The Titanium Dragon changed Krumble Meadows, back to it's previous stage! Everything's happy now, except one thing ! As, Grisanta was gone, Lemon needed a few months to recover the portal with the same spell. Until then, Blue , Yellow and I would hanging around with Lemon in Krumble Meadows!