Chapter 11

I woke up to the sound of a bunch of yelling and laughing. I immediately knew what is was. I grabbed some black tights, a white loose fitted t shirt and my Burberry boots I took a nice hot shower and did my hair. Middle part flat ironed. I grabbed my phone and my Givenchy bag. I ran downstairs and went straight to the refrigerator. Well good morning to you too Jeremih said as I pulled my smoothie ingredients. Why y'all always here don't y'all have something better to do I said blending the ingredients. Man we just chillin said  Chris. Mhmm I said grabbing my to go cup. Where you going, August asked snaking his hands around my waist placing his face in the crook of my neck. For one I gotta makes this shamoney fa' two stop we not finna do this I said unwrapping his hands. You know this for me he said rubbing on my pussy. Yeah I bet I said knowing that would get him going. You bet? You wasn't saying that last night he said pushing me against the refrigerator. Mhmm I said pushing him aside grabbing my keys. Bye y'all I said kissing August.
————————————————————————
I got to the studio laid a couple bars then bounced it was now 3:00 and I was hungry so I stopped by in-n-out got me a double double and a medium coke. Turned on the radio Cardi Bodak yellow was playing I turned it up and drove home. I got home typed in the code for the gate and drove in. I walked inside my house to the backyard to see Madison and Keyonce swimming. Well y'all having fun I said splashing water on them.C'mom they both in unison laughing. I walked back in the house and went upstairs when I heard talking. "Well you better get your shit together". Who you on the phone with I asked. Nobody he said harshly as he hung up. Ok look nigga I don't know wtf happened to your ask today but imma need you to fix it or leave, I said pointing to the door. Nicki don't start me with that shit he said plopping on the bed. Nigga I ain't do yo ass nothing so don't start with me i said throwing his shorts at him. I walked downstairs to find the girls on their phones. What y'all want for dinner I asked grabbing a popsicle from the freezer. I want chicken Alfredo, Keyonce said. Well I want wings Madison said. Well I guess we're having both I said, what kind y'all want I said. Mango habanero and Asian zing Madison answered. Well I guess that's what it is I said taking out my phone and ordering the food. Well the food will be ready for pick up in 30 minutes I said. I went back upstairs to see August scrolling through his phone. Stupid ass I mumbled under my breath as I rolled my eyes gathering my night clothes. You wasn't saying that when you was riding my stupid ass face last night he said standing up. Boy please I said walking to the bathroom. Stop playing with me he said grabbing my ass pinning me against the wall. August get the fuck off me with your bipolar ass I said pushing away from him. Aight bet he said smacking my ass. Stop I said and the food will be ready for pick up in about 20 minutes now I said closing the door.
———————————————————————
I dropped the food back off at Nicki's then I bounced idk why but lately my mind be really fogged up so I decided to go take me a lil ride and clear my mind smoke a couple blunts then go back to Nicki's. I stopped by Trey's house he unlocked the gate for me and I walked inside. Bad bitches everywhere. Where you coming from he asked. I just held up a blunt as I sat down.  You needed it he said referring. Back to the blunt he had now lit up. Bites immediately start dancing on me feeling on me shit this shit felt good asf when you high you don't be knowing. Next thing I know this big booty ass how unbuckling my pants, dick in her mouth. Oh shit I said as another joined her. Trey happy ass got one bended down long stroking. This shit felt so good not sorry in my mind.
————————————————————————
I got put the shower and walked downstairs to see the food and the girls but no August. Um...where's August I asked the girls who were eating . He's gone Madison said. Did he say something I asked grabbing a plate. Nope Keyonce said eating a wing. Aight bet I said grabbing my phone.
————————————————————————

How did you guys like this Chapter?
August and Nicki?
August cheated on Nicki!
Leave me  ideas.

Check out my other stories or I will discontinue this story don't forget to vote and share ❤️

Thank you all so much check out my other stories❣️