Chapter 13

August

To be fucking honest I could really care less about what happened with Nicki she always tripping, but I had to go over there today I left my bag with all my shit in it. I pulled up to see Keyonce playing basketball. Where Nicki I asked walking up, inside she said mean mugging me. Nicki! I yelled running upstairs as she came out the bathroom her body and hair wrapped in a towel. Why you hear she said tapping her foot arms folded against her chest. Getting some of my shit. Good she said walking to the mirror examining her face, I just shook my head. Stupid ass she mumbled. Mhmm bet I said walking to the mirror. She smirked, tell Jasmine I said hello she said handing me a note and red laced panties. I read the note and put my head in my hands. So that's what we really doing now I see she said putting on grey joggers and a white tee. You ghost me for no reason because yo funky ass attitude and fuck a hoe on me wow she said dragging. I just blew my breath as I grabbed my shoes. You know what August I been nothing but good to you, I treat nice, I love you even when you do wrong, I feed you, I take care of you hell August I fuck you so right and what do I get. Huh? What do I get? That's what i thought treated like shit walked all on and is still take yo ass back every single fucking time. She said throwing her hands up. Nicki you think I wanna hurt you? Huh? Do you think that shit no alright I fucking love you but I make mistakes I human yeah I said. August it's a fucking pattern over and over again the same shit you tell me you love me, we get good you fuck up same thing over and over and my stupid ass take you back everytime but this shit about to change I'm tired of looking stupid in these streets over you when I can get any nigga I want, I'm being loyal and you playing me fucking who you want when you want. Nicki who got you looking stupid everybody know wassup. How they know wassup if I don't she said spraying her Marc Jacobs perfume I got her a couple weeks ago. What's understood don't need to be explained I said grabbing my bag. You know what leave August because clearly your not beneficial to my life and this conversation is getting now where she said voice getting lower pointing to the door signaling to for me to leave. I got up imma give you your space I said kissing her cheek as she put her head down.
————————————————————————
Nicki

August had to leave the conversation was getting nowhere. I don't know what do right now except cry, cry all the pain, love, memories, laughs, arguments even sex we had together all away. I knew I wanted August but did August really want me, was he ready for me was the question. I didn't know what to do with my life. I grabbed my vape machine and smoked everything away with a bottle of Hennessy.

It was now 9 pm my house was dark and I was alone I ran my bath and added some bubbles and roses on top. Lit some candles and turned the lights off. Grabbed my bottle of wine and turned of Jhene Aiko's station. I just laid there in the hot bath soaking all my troubles away. Peace. At least at last.

————————————————————————
The next day

I had just came from working out I got inside my house and noticed a big box pink with a big red bow. I opened the box revealing a note I willing to try, just need space it's better for us, Aug. With the note a bunch of matching panties and bras. I let out a small sigh and put the box upstairs. This was all too much right now. I needed a vacation a good lit ass one.