Misterious man

The man was holding a knife and started choking me. He squeezed my neck harder and harder. I thought I was dying, after a while I passed out. The man threw me against the wall, and I broke my arm. The man started taking his clothes off in front of me. I covered my eyes, but he forces me to look at his pe pe. I kicked it, and ran to my brothers house crying. My brother was concerned about why I was crying.

"ALY! What's wrong, are you hurt!?" Justin said. I told him "I was almost raped..." I said shaking. He flipped out and threw the tv across the room. "WHAT DID THIS PERSON LOOK LIKE!!!" Justin yelled. I was scared, "they looked like your boyfriend..." I cried.
Justin ran to Jacobs house and beat him up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At Jacobs house
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU! DON'T EVER TOUCH MY SISTER AGAIN OR YOUR DEAD!" Justin screamed at Jacob. Jacob was in a coma for a long time. Justin and I pulled his equipment off and broke the hospital machines. Jacob lost a lot of blood and turned pale. We ran out of the hospital and the cops were chasing us. Justin pulls out a gun, "ALY! RUN!" Justin yelled. I ran and started crying, I thought my brother was gunna get arrested or die.

~~~~~~~~~
At home
~~~~~~~~~

"WHERE IS HE!!!???" I cried. I called the police and they said he was arrested. I dropped to the floor. I was crying but got up and grabbed a gun. "NOBODY HURTS MY BROTHER!" I screamed. I ran to the jail and shot all the Guards and police officers.