Welcome back~

Hello again! As the title says, this book is finally back! I will admit that I have finished writing the entire thing so you don't need to worry about when the next chapter will air!
  Unlike the last time I wrote this book, it actually has a plotline now. It actually took me quite a while to make one up and figuring out how they all act was just a pain in the ass but it was definitely worth it. I have to say, unpublishing this book may have been one of the best decisions I have ever made and I am so happy that I actually did it.
  For all the people who were here back when the book was just coming out, I thank you for sticking around this long and actually deciding to read this story again! The book is a bit different than the original so you don't have to worry about the story being wasted. The chapters are longer and more realistic than they were before which I find is just amazing.
  For all you newcomers, welcome! It's amazing that you've managed to actually find this book and that you've decided to read it.
  This book is mine, but a few people have helped me with it. alise45647 and fightingpanda123 have helped me with the plotline quite a few times and I am completely grateful for that!
  Now it's time for you all to continue! Go ahead and start reading.

Also, I'll let out a schedule for this book soon.