Chapter 2: ...of morganite

Without any warning the soldiers arms started to protrude from his body spurting blood, the soldier screaming the entire time and unable to fall unconscious. Then his arms burst off with new arms in place, then a tail from behind. His legs do the same as his arms. Finally he explodes into a Nagamorph. It's standing there looking right at Markov. He proceeds to attempt to run and fight the Nagamorph. "We need back up in the med bay!" Markov yelled into the med bay comms. More Nagamorphs proceeded to burst from all the injured men and chased Markov. He proceeds to head to the war room in order to prepare for the outbreak of Nagamorphs. Inside the base the Nagamorphs have begin to rampage around the base biting and killing people left and right. Markov only being able to rescue few people rescues a civilian woman. Civilians have been brought to the military base for protection. The girl screams and asks Markov, "What's going on?" In which Markov responds, "You don't want to know kid." The sounds of screams, gunfire, and Nagamorph roars begins to fill the air. "What's your name?" Markov asks. "Elizabeth." She replies. "Well, I'll try to keep you safe, okay, just come with me and I'll get you to evac zone." As Markov says this a Nagamorph begins to chase them. "Keep running I'll hold this fucker off" Markov yells. "Okay and please try not to get yourself killed!" Elizabeth yells back. "Okay, now it's just me and you motherfucker. Let's dance." Markov whispers to himself.