Chapter 3 a new planet

The Nagamorph proceeds to roar and charge at Markov. He runs to a harpoon weapon trap in order to subdue the Nagamorph. When he reaches the trap he sets it off trapping the Nagamorph to a wall injuring it greatly. "Okay, now to get to the evac." Markov thinks as he begins to run. He soon reaches the evac and is happy to see Elizabeth made it as well. "You're okay!" Elizabeth yells. "Yeah, I trapped it with a harpoon trap on the other side of the of the bases armory." Markov explains. "You managed to run past one in that small of a space?!" The pilot of the ship asks surprised. "We don't have much time lets go now!" Another soldier yells. "Right, okay, we are taking off now please take any available seats." As the ship takes off a Nagamorph queen climbs onto the ship clinging to the bottom as to not be seen. In space they all head to a new planet in another solar system; the planet named Marsune. They land on Marsune and hear noises on the bottom of the ship. "One of them must of gotten on the ship. Quickly we have to get out of here!" Markov yells as they run to escape the Nagamorph queen. The ship is blown up by the queen which the locals of the planet take notice to the smoke and go to investigate. After getting away from the Nagamorph queen Markov and the group of soldiers run into a group of natives to the planet. They decide to point primitive weapons at the group. Markov and the other soldiers point their guns at the primitives. "What are those shiny things?" Asks one of the primitive people named Keon. One of the soldiers teases the primitives by saying, "These are shooty things, we shoot you and you stop breathing." The group begin to push the primitives back after shooting one. "You all have one chance leave or die." Markov says in response. The primitives run and one of them stumbling upon a sleeping queen.