002. You Are Me, I Am You

Jimin of BTS
TSD Maknae: Becca
-----------------------------------------------------

Opening the door to the dorm that was nearly as big as the castle that they call high school, the girl walked over to the administration desk, but saw no one around. Her bright orange hair were framing this beautiful face as she leaned over the countertop and took a peek over it, yet was still left empty-handed. Shrugging, she tried to find her phone from the pocket of her long, cozy coat, but was surprised by a gentle cough, claiming her attention instantly.

The room suddenly became filled with bright light, and her eyes widened. She felt as if she was caressed by millions of stars at once, as the young female was staring at the young man in front of him, closing in on the distance and stopping right in front of her. The blood was rushing, and she felt as if she was about to lose her sanity along with her knees.

“Are you okay, Princess?” he asked, genuenly worried and tilt his head on left a bit. Waiting for her reply, whom had captured his attention the moment she had walked into the dorm premises. He sounded like a stalker to himself and his friends would have mocked him for that, or rather… applauded, because he had been called Ice Prince for as long as he had lived. It would have been a lie if he didn’t say that this person in front of him had filled every aspect of him and that… he had been waiting for her.

“Hey…?” the boy tried again, finally reaching out, but stopped before they actually made the contact, but it shook his Princess out of her awake dream and with this she dropped her phone on the floor between them. With the silence between them, it felt as if the whole world crumbled just there and then.

“Ahhh, yes… I am sorry… oh, my phone,” she rambled, clearly being a mess in front of this godly figure in front of her. If the school.was filled with people like him, she would end up being doomed for sure.

“Let me help you,” he murmured and crouched down at the same time with his Princess.

The touch. Skin to skin. Hearts beating in the same rythm.

Thump-thump-thump.

Thump-thump-thump.

I love you…

Looking up, their eyes met and melted into one. His name, she needed to know his name, craved to breath in every detail there was about him. She needed him to love her. Now and forever.

Thump-thump-thump.

Thump-thump-thump.

Let me love you…

He grasped the phone out of her hands and stood up, smiling ever so mysteriously to himself and with ease unlocked the phone, took selfie of himself and added his number in it, then giving it back to her.

“I am Jimin, Princess. I believe you need help?” he asked, gesturing towards the empty desk on his right.

“Ah… Help? Umm.. yes! Yes, I need to know.where the women floor is. I am in room…,” she spoke and started to look through her phone, not clearly understanding of what was going on.

“205G, right.”

“Yes!?” She replied, puzzled of how did he know this kind of information. “Your room has the same number, but instead of G there is… B.”

How did she even know his room number? What was going on? Why did she feel like she knew him and he knew… her?

“Exactly. Take the eastern staircase, it is for girls. I will be with you every moment, Becca.”

Her name rolled over his lips like a blessing, and she felt as if she was about to faint again. He left, leaving behind his smile, playful wink and the tingling feeling on her skin of where they had made a contact. It was marked with new moon marking, which disappeared quickly.

Shaking her head, Becca tried to come back to reality, turned around and headed towards the staircase and her room. It felt as if she had landed into a princely anime, and it scares her just as much it made her impatient to see more.