Prologue

Four boys had once made a mistake. A mistake that would haunt them into manhood...

They were mere children when it happened, all had in fact just turned 15. The full moon had been approaching and their excitement grew...

Sure they were children but they knew the danger of the moon, they knew it would bring out the beasts that resided in them.

'Don't go into the woods tonight.' Their parents had told them. But they didn't listen. The call of the moon was too strong.

The only thing that they hadn't counted on was finding someone. It had been a young girl, no older than twelve years old. With tear stained cheeks she walked slowly...

That is all the four young wolves remember from the night they first turned. The following morning they found themselves on their own lawn, without any recollection of the night before. Their parents didn't know that they had left the safety of their own land that night and they didn't plan on telling them otherwise.

It wasn't until breakfast that they learned the whole town was in a full-blown panic. The night before a little girl had gone missing and the police had found blood...

It took hours before the people of the small town found the little girl, huddled up against the tree, covered in blood. After that, they don't know what happened to her. Many say they left town, but the truth is no one knows what really happened that night.