family forever part 1

'I had that the girl what got kidnapped is alive in India but where in India I don't know where their so you ready for a race for more info, said cap so a race for info got it, said nightfox.

A girl with a white flag walk in between the cars to the front to start the race and all four car start to rev the engine for the race then the girl waved the white flag and all the cars drive away for the start and end up top of Los Angeles two of the racers crashed and nightfox and cap was both putting everything they had in the race but nightfox got the end before cap.

'So you want info I heard something about a guy or group called fall zone has her and are making something for the earth, said cap. 'Thank you now want about the group controlling the team that has been causing destruction around he city, said nightfox. 'Well they called fur and their are a force you should not reckon with, said cap.

Nightfox want back to the base the to found Chris their wait for Steve. 'So have you got a name for me yet, said Chris 'well I got one of you want about steel cat, said Linda. 'I like it, said Chris. 'I sounds shit you too are weird so my going home now so bye, said Steve.

On hes way home and Anna was outside his house she was soaking wet and mad at Steve for not showing about for the dated 'what the fuck why didn't show up do you have a shit about me, said Anna I do I was stuck with doing things came in and have a drink and put your clothes in for dryer said Steve. So their both mean in to set and watch TV and have a drink.

'I'm sorry for not showing up tonight but if you want to stay the night and do something tomorrow, said Steve. Oh am going to look In more about this nightfox and he has a partner how fight with him now, said Anna. 'So you like this nightfox then, said Steve. Their both watch two movies and then want to bed and the next day want to have fun.

'Good morning how are feeling, said Steve. 'Great thanks so what have you got for us to do today, said Anna. ' well I was think we go to the bank get money out and then go for a drive somewhere, said Steve. Their had breakfast and got ready to go out they want to the car to drive to the bank to find it was closed because a heist had happened over night so they just want for a drive instead.

8 hours later Steve drop of Anna at her home and Steve want to his base for the night. He got at the Base to find Chris mad and Linda was trying to care down Chris. ' what is the mean Chris, said Steve. 'Well the bandits Did a heist last night and why was you not picking up your phone, said Chris. 'OK so can you Linda find away to track them down.

'Do you thing you can stop something you was part of, said Linda. 'I don't know yet we well find out, said Steve. Steve put on he's suit to go and get some criminals in jail tonight at the same time Chris got ready to and Linda call a old team member to help them get past it all because their can't do it. 'Their is a murder scene in  palms you well see the police cars outside, said Linda. There arrived at the the scene and the same officer that helped nightfox before was wait in a alleyway for nightfox. 'hay over here, said the officer. 'It is you again so what can you tell me about this murder, in a deep voice said nightfox 'well the family how lived here was a  drug dealers and the way everything looks their thing it was the bandits I thought their was done, said the officer. 'Well thanks, said steel cat.

As their was make their way back to the car a newspaper reporter want to call to the 'what are you going to do with the bandits and what is your name, 'we well do want we have to and his name is steel cat, nightfox replied. 'OK great thanks for that, said the newspaper reporter.

'Guys bandits are attacking a armoured police car on the highway  with the two trucks, said Linda. So they got their fast as their can but when they arrived the only to find a the leader wait for steel cat and nightfox he was leaning against the armored police car looking at them. 'So nightfox you don't know how you play with so stop before I hate you two and you well I was the one to kill your sister and I enjoyed, said the leader. 'YOUR THE FUCKED ON BECAUSE TWO of us one of you. 'Be carefully on your choice of words because I'm wining this battle. 'why are back in this city, .said nightfox. 'To be honest it is not for the money it is for to show the far who is the best around here and to find out how you are nightfox' said the leader. Steel cat when to attack him but the leader was to smart for steel cat and steel cat was on the ground in pain and nightfox was been smart about what he does one wrong move he's down too.

The leader what to attack nightfox and nightfox got out of the way and used two karate kicks one left Hook and he repeatedly punched him in the chest but was not a enough to take down the leader and the leader picked up nightfox  throw them into the armored car 30 minutes later the police have arrived at the scene so see nightfox and steel cat on the floor and nightfox got up and had no choice but to attack to officers their start to shoot at nightfox but the slow ability kicked in and you went around the bullets to the put the police asleep for a while.

So nightfox got steel cat in the Foxmobile and drove back to the base to see the mist at he's desk. Mist and nightfox got steel cat on a table and mist asked him 'where is the pain coming from, steel cat replied ' I broke my arm, so mist slipped his arm back into place and nightfox gave him some painkillers and steel cat took off his mask and rested for the night and day.

'So what was your amazing plan out there tonight Steve,said mist Steve took his mask off and said 'I don't know I never thought they would come back for to show is boss in this city and why are you here, 'Linda said you two can't do this one with no help and to be honest far is getting bigger everyday, said mist. But back in the city far had his team to find Anna and the officer that has helped nightfox.

'Sir want do you want to do with them now, said darkness ghost. All four was looking at Anna and the officer and the suit on them was all black and the leader on the team had a white owl wask and the rest of them had a gray fox mask.

  The end of part one