3. The Moment

I grabbed my welcome box, eager to find out what's in it, and in a swift motion opened it. Oh man, you've got to be kidding me. This has like all of their merch they ever released.

I looked around me, finding my way to the kitchen. I grabbed a note with some phone numbers, and saw a Chinese takeout number.

'Like they've known me my entire life' - I said, while ordering some food.

When the food arrived, I started eating it, but something interrupted me.

Bzzzzzz

I quickly got up and grabbed my phone. Sarah was calling me.

'At the apartment, ready and loaded' - I said laughing a little 'But seriously dude, you should see this place. It's amazing. How are you?'

-'I'm good, but that's not the thing I was calling you about. James called me an hour ago'

I gulped at the realisation of her sentence. I totally forgot about the whole thing, and just remembered, bringing a little bit of pain.

'What does the little fuckboy want?'

-'He wants to talk to you, he said you blocked him on all your social media or something'

'And what did you say?'

-'Told him to fuck off' - she said through a laugh.

'That's amazing! Has something else happened? I sense some happiness in your voice'

-'Wait, you didn't see it??' - she said frantically.

'See what?'

-'Wait, I'll just send you a screenshot'

My phone buzzed as i looked at the picture. No. Way. NO FUCKING WAY. GRAYSON DOLAN COMMENTED ON MY LAST INSTAGRAM POST.

'IM SCREAMING RIGHT NOW SARAH'

-'I know you are, I mean the boy literally commented 'Nice work, looking forward to listening some new stuff' out of the blue, I think I'm more excited than you are' - she added on enthusiastically.

'Well I don't think it's out of the blue, I mean I've been commenting heart eyed emojis on his and Ethans pictures for like two years now' - I trailed off happier than ever.

'Well I don't know, but I have a strong sense something good is gonna happen'

-'I hope it does... What should I say back? Is 'Thanks, looking forward to the next Tuesday video' good?'

-'Of course it is, don't sweat over it. We're you planning on doing anything today?' - she asked me.

'Kinda yea, I'm going to a skate park right now. Call you later?'

-'Of course, have fun. Dress up nice, there's a lot of people around there, don't take your chances of looking like a mess'

I just laughed and hung up. Okay, where do I start? I took a shower, lightly drying my hair and letting it curl up a little. I put on some black skinny jeans, and a white Dolan fandom shirt. That thing literally gets me through my hardest days. I put on a little bit of makeup and my white converse sneakers, grabbed my skateboard and backpack and left my apartment.

'I actually could try and record a part of my skateboard ride on my GoPro, it could be an awesome video for some new track' - I thought to myself, strapping on a GoPro on my helmet while I arrived.

I put on my headphones and put the music on shuffle. 'Day n Nite - Moksi Switch Up' started playing,while I started riding the skate and doing some simple tricks. I got onto a bigger ramp, trying to do a 360 flip. All of a sudden, I rammed into someone, falling on my back.

'AAAAH WHAT' - I almost screamed out. I looked at my knee, that was bleeding at this point. Reminder to self : Wear some form of a protection next time.

-'Hey, are you okay?' - I heard a little too familiar voice ask somewhere above me.

-'I'm sorry, let me help you up.'

I looked up and finally pieced all of the information together. In front of me, looking a little bit concerned, was standing Grayson Dolan.