Introduction

Long ago there use to be magic, potions, mystical creatures, and kingdoms. In one of the kingdoms lived a Queen and King of Crystalline. The queen had a beautiful baby boy who grew up into a young prince.

Everything seemed to go perfectly as the citizens loved the prince generous, Kind, Brave, And loyal nature. The queen and king where super happy. The most trusted sorcerer Scotty taught Evan everything he needed to know about there beautiful word.

However not everyone was happy about all the hope the crystalline citizens had. The person that wasn't happy was Sark the prince of shadows. He didn't care about anything the kingdom had to bring. The only thing that caught his eye was Evan. Only watching as Evan danced with amazing grace and sang beautifully.

Sark wanted Evan to be his forever. So Sark came up with a plan to destroy the kingdom himself and take what was rightfully his. Smii7y a kind wolf hybrid over heard sarks sick plan. He raced towards the castle to warn the queen and king.

The king and queen only shocked. The king summoned guards to protect the castle. Even summoning knights to guard the front. Citizens panicked and hid in there homes.

Sarks army know starting to approach the castle. Scotty took Evan away from the castle on a white horse back. Smii7y running after them only to protect the prince.

Only to hear growling and sarks most trusted knight Ace chasing after them on a shadow horse. Smii7y only turned around and pounced on Ace. A shadow wolf attacked Scotty and Evan. Making both of them fall off the white horse.

More shadow wolves came out. "Evan run into the forest and never look back." Scotty yelled. Evan ran and ran until he couldn't hear the fighting anymore. Evan ran deeply into the forest and finally stopped by a river.

Evan then began to walk looking around for anything. After a while of walking Evan found an empty book laying on the ground. Curiously Evan picked up the book.

Wind started blowing the pages of the book and leaves started lifting up from the ground. Evan dropped the book onto the ground. The wind started getting stronger as Evan was sucked straight into the book.

The book closed shut. Chains magically surrounding the book and a small owl lock on the front. A small looking flower on the top. A small owl key in a small glass container on the bottom. On the front of the book reads The Owl Prince.

Scotty and Smii7y come running into the location but find no sign of Evan anywhere. They both call his name unaware of what just happened the young prince.

800 years later

Over the years the book stayed in the same location for 800 hundred years. As time past castle, Kingdom, Mysterious Creature, Sorcerers, Kings, Queens, And Magic disappeared from existence. Only to have Tall buildings, Technology, Housing, Jobs, millionaires, and etc to appear and come to life.

The book however was built over by a huge mansion built for eight people to live in. A red truck pulled up with a huge trailer hooked up to it. With boxes of things packed up in the trailer and truck. Two young boys get out of the truck. One with light brown hair in an Undercut hair style, light green eyes, wearing a bright colorful summer shirt, blue jeans, and black and white checkered shoes.

The other one looking like the terminator from the movie terminator. Only having blue eyes instead of red. Two other cars pull up into the driveway of the house. One a Black rav4. The other one a red Chevrolet Impala. Three boys got out of the rav4. The first one Hand black hair in a ponytail, brown eyes, green shirt, blue jeans, and green tennis shoes.

The second one a bit smaller than the first. But wore a pink polo shirt, white shorts, white ankle socks, black sandals, brown hair short hair slicked to the side, a brown mustache, and brown eyes. The third boy wore a pig mask with a white helmet, a white t-shirt with a purple top hat cat on the front, zebra striped pants, white shoes, and his eye color where a little lighter than the one in the tuxedo.

Three boys get out from the Impala.
One looking like Finn from adventure time. Only a different color and have brown eyes. The second one was wearing a hockey looking mask with tree triangle on the top and sides of his mask, Blue eyes, blue hoodie, Dark gray jeans, and Black shoes.

The last one had a black spiked up hair, Red opened hoodie with two black horns on the hood, black ripped jeans, black shoes, and brown eyes only his right missing and replaced with an x.

All of them starting a new life in a new house. With an adventure just waiting to be discovered.
—————————————————
Hello to all my readers

This Introduction is completely remade and chapter 1 is being fixed up. Anyway if you guys have any questions or comments please don't be afraid to leave a comment or asks one.

I really hope you guys have a 🌙 day.