My Past Life

I was a tomboy, a complete tomboy. During school from 2nd grade till 6th grade my day started with beating boys, bullying people ,laughing out loud and making sarcastic jokes about others. I least cared about anyone else except my group ( which was obviously filled up with people like me). I was always out of the world according to normal girls of my age. They thought I was a wierdo. I knew I was annoying. A complete crackhead. I hated reading books especially the ones which were romantic or had a happy ending. I used to disturb my classmates a lot. I hated the words "beauty" and "makeup" therefore all the girls who were good looking as well as fashionable. I hated girly stuffs like teddy bears, roses or anything pink. I even hated my name Rosetta Fiona.I hated it so much that I told my friends to call me Rofite. I knew it was wierd but I liked it more than Rose.I used to curse my aunt for giving me that princessy name.When the girls of my age wore floral printed frocks and skirts, I was always wearing black/grey T  with black jeans and  black sneakers. This was always my "go to"outfit. If I had to visit my friend's house, I applied an extra black eyeliner which was always smeared. My tiny bitten nails were always black. At  any season or festival I preferred black. I  had a "not thin not fat" figure because I never cared about it as I loved myself.My leisure was spent listening hard rock and playing games.I loved listening  hard rock and games where there were are a lot of actions.They didn't cause me a headache before as it does now. I didn't have hopes,dreams or expectations. I think that is how I stayed happy even if I was being selfish and unkind.Although I was like that, I was always in the good books of teachers and adults . I don't know how I did this but I rarely got into trouble or had any punishment while my friends were always standing outside the classroom holding their ears and getting scolded. I considered it as one of my best qualities after the quality to disturb others. I was a good student too but I was never sincere about anything. However I was happy leading my life that  way until one day.....

My life became upside down in 8th grade when finally I came face to face with reality. 

 To be continued🖤

Updated