1 : familiar

;;

" so here's our new little friend here " The teacher said while putting her hands on the new kid's shoulder . He seemed disturbed when the old hag had touch him.

" Jeon Jungkook , pleasure to meet all of you "

He shrugged his shoulders making the teacher noticed that its already time to get her hands off . "sorry" she whispered .

" ah ,and you can sit beside that red headed guy back there "

Jungkook nod and went to his new desk . All eyes were at him . Staring . The girls ofcourse went blind after seeing his looks .

" what the hell is wrong with everyone in this class ? never seen a human or something ? aliens . " he mumbled and took a seat .

The guy beside him seemed like wanting to talk or something . "spit it out mate " . "uhhhh , Park Jimin " . That was it ? All for telling him his name ?  "ahh, nice to meet you" Jungkook eye smiled .

After that they shook hands before minding their own buisness .

Jimin's POV

"jeon jungkook ? i think i heared that name before " I mumbled .

I wasn't sure if its the same person or not because his name was exactly like that but.. it cant be ,, the last thing i knew that he already went aboard to the overseas and left , without saying anything  .

Its a bummer I cant remember his face .

End of Jimin's POV

" hello ? um what the hell ? are you okay ? " said Jungkook .

" huh ? "

" its recess time you dimwit " he said while spinning the pen . " what ? don't wanna eat ? wanna starve ? well thats fine by me " he went out .

" jeez , someone's on his period " Jimin sighed . He looked at Jungkook's desk and to his surprise , theres a pink wallet , with a bunny keychain attached to it .

Jeon Jungkook

" huh someone with an asshole attitude has a nice lookin pink wallet ? thats something new "

door sliding

Jimin froozed , he heared angry footsteps coming towards him . He looked up and its was his new deskmate , Jungkook . Never have Jimin made someone mad before so he was utterly scared , nearly shit his pants off . But it was not his fault , it was clearly an accident .

" you've seen it didnt you ? " Jungkook asked

He was asking about the wallet ofcourse , then what ? drugs ?

" seen what ? " Jimin lied

Jungkook was pissed off because he clearly heared everything that the red headed nerd had just said .

He smirked and grabbed on to Jimins shirt , "hey , why ? can't I have a pink wallet ? what ? you think its only for girls ? what type of gender stereotype year are you on ?" He let Jimin go and ran out to the canteen.