five: Friendship Over

I immediately ran right after waking up that I almost fell down the stairs. It's morning again, the doorbell rang for a couple of times, and it's probably Jin bringing breakfast for me again.

"You can just ring it once-"

I was cut off by the face I saw after opening the door. It wasn't Jin, it was Justin.

That asshole.

"What are you doing here?" I crossed my arms following a very long a deep sigh to control myself from actually killing him.

He looks down and bites his lower lip. "I'm sorry.." He sighs.

I closed my eyes, took a long breath, and slapped him.

Really hard.

He cupped his right cheek and looked at me.

Just like how he looked at me before.

When we were still in love.

I let out a single chuckle. "Aren't you going to ask what was that for?" I say, clenching my fist, the thing I do when I'm angry.

"I deserve it." He whispers, letting a single tear fall on his cheek.

"No, you don't." I mumbled that he quickly looked at me. "You don't deserve to be slapped straight on the face, you deserve to die!" I yelled at him as I tried my best to stop my tears but, they just fell

He fell on his knees.

"I'm sorry, I was wrong. I've realized my mistake, Jane. And the most important thing that I've realized is that, I still love you. Please forgive me." He cried.

A month had passed since that day, but seeing him now, on his knees, begging for my forgiveness, literally breaks me. My mind is too preoccupied right now that I couldn't even think straight.

People always say, we should all follow our hearts.

But mine is broken into pieces so which one should I follow?

"Just... go. I couldn't even bear to see your face anymore."

He stops me from closing the door. "But-"

"You heard her, go."

Justin's words were cut off by Jin. I strangely felt nervous upon seeing him, standing there, with a serious look on his face. It was the first time that I was scared of him.

"Are you deaf?" He speaks again.

"Who are you?" Justin turns to him.

Seeing them two made me really nervous that my hands were trembling. They stood on the ground, face to face.

"Her friend." Jin smirks while glancing at me.

Justin suddenly laughed, making Jin stare at him like he's about to kill him any minute. "Just a friend? I was his boyfriend."

Jin also let out a fake laugh. "Yeah, you were his boyfriend. Who was with her when he cried for his stupid ex-boyfriend again? Oh, only me."

I was about to stop the two of them arguing like children when things got out of hand. Justin suddenly threw a fist, hitting Jin's face.

Jin fought back, and they started to hurt each other with punches and kicks. I quickly ran to them to stop the fight.

Standing in between them, I held their hands to control them. But I failed, they were unstoppable. They were too furious that they unintentionally pushed my hand, making my hit the ground.

I saw everything. I saw how they hurt and get hurt, because of anger.

"STOP!!" I cried so loud, making them stop and shocked when they saw me on the ground.

"I'm sorry.." They both say, helping me get up but I pushed their hands away.

My knees are wounded that I couldn't even stand straight. "What the hell is with you two? Who the fuck told you to be childish and fight?!" I yelled at them and went inside the house.

God, this is exhausting!

-

I've never went out of the house, my room to be precised, for some days now. Two guys might be in the front door waiting, just like how I saw them when I peeped through ny bedroom window the other day. I swear it that happens again, I'd never talk to any of them ever.

I hopped on my jeans and put on a plain white shirt and a cap, also a jacket since it's freezing cold outside. I have to go buy some food since I'm running out of it for breakfast.

When I reached the front door, I saw three tupperwares containing food on the floor. Looks like Jin still has been bringing me breakfast every morning.

"Finally." I was startled when I heard Jin's voice.

"Don't talk to me." I rolled my eyes.

His breath shakens. "I'm sorry."

It feels strange but I feel like tearing up seeung his face with bruises.

"How long have you been waiting here?" I crossed my arms and asked him after seeing how he tried to hid a bag full of heat packs.

He smiled. "Only for five minutes."

I clicked my tongue. "I saw those heat packs. Don't lie to me." I glared at him.

He sighed and raised his hand in the air. "Fine. 3 hours."

"Are you crazy? It's freezing cold!" I grabbed his hand and went inside. His face was already pale but his lips and nose are red.

He followed me quietly to the living room to help heal his wounds and scratches.

He slowly grabbed my knee which was also wounded. "Are you okay?" His deep voice cracks from after being silent for a while.

"Hmm." I nodded, not really paying attention to him.

His was too close that I could feel his breath since I was cleaning the small wounds and scratches on his face. I started to feel unomfortable when I noticed his eyes only looking at me.

"Jane." He tries to speak that turns into a whisper. I just looked at him and raised my eyebrow. "Are we friends now?"

I sat back on the couch and chuckled. "Really? You're not done with that question yet?"

He just looked at me, waiting for an answer.

"Hmmm, no." I joked and giggled.

He slightly smiled. "Okay, I no longer want to be friends with you anyway."

I was stopped by his words. It felt like everything suddenly froze after I heard them. "W-why?" I stuttered and looked at him nervously.

He sighed.

"Because I want us to be more than that."

______________________

My gosh I couldn't even imagine Jin and Jungkook fighting nooooooo bye