Skipping some

So we're gonna cut to the part of my first school crush. It happened in February. Crazy month. So. Her name is Victoria. Shes litteraly so Gorgeous it hurts. Shes kinda got me trapped. She has a "Girlfriend" she told me its more of a f***buddy. Even though she knows im a virgin. She told me that she'd never like me like i like her. She gave me her number right after she found out i like her. We texted alot after that. She kinda has me as a prisoner. We flirted but nothing ever really happened. I had gotten girlfriends. Everytime i did she threw a fit. She would get super jealous and make me feel bad. She is litteraly so confusing. If i say i wanna kiss her she gets mad. If im in a relationship, shes mad." Like omg make up your mind right. Well. Yeah.

March

Aha. March. I got my phone taken away. A whole other long story. So yeah. We could only talk at school. She still had me. Hard.

April

Spring break. I went on a trip with my young womens group for church. All the girls in my ward know im bi. They havent told anyone. I trust them. They are litteraly my besties. None of the leaders know because my church doesnt support LGBT. So my friend let me call her off her phone. We got into a huge fight and she started saying rude stuff. We come back to school and she acts like nothing happened. Like im just supposed to forgive her. Like whatever. So yeah. Then she locked me in the school bathroom with her till i said i forgave her.

May (Last month kinda)

Not alot has happened. She still does alot and has me strong. I love her. Scientists say if you like someone more than 4 months, its love. February~May. 3 months and counting

-------------------------------

So guys hope you enjoyed this part. Sorry if its short. Im supposed to e in bed.