advice

okay so when most people ask for advice , they most of the time ask more than one person and because they ask multiple people they get multiple opinions and they either get a good answer but they also  could get very confuzzled . so most people tell you to figure it out yourself or they just give you advice and they say that it is a good idea to ask multiple people, but is that true?

        honestly if it's a group of fweinds it might  be okay, but a crowd of random people you don't know might be a little untrustworthy. so let's just say i was getting advice from a group of fweinds  about a random drawing that i made, i would like that opinion(if you are one of those people with that large herd that goes with you everywhere try to only ask a few of your closest fweinds ) but if i randomly went up to a random group of people in walmart and asked them what they thought about it, they would probably question my sanity or call the cops to put me somewhere far away from them. yeah just don't do it.

        also quick note: if you are lonely and have no fweinds and are like batman and your parents are dead, or they just avoid you and you have no siblings or they to just act like you don't exist because you spend most of your time reading and writing on wattpad, ask people online or something, i don't know put it on your pinterest account or some social media output, now that 99.9% of people now have phones and stuff.