my teacher has asked me to say stuff that makes my community better?

ummm cosplay at restaurants? especially ihop.  here is an example (and this actually happened): so i was in nebraska on my way home with my 20 to 30 year old friends (yes i'm 13 and lonely so i hang  out with adults.) and we decided to go to an ihop, we went inside with everyone staring at us...well i can't really complain, we were still cosplaying. so we got a table and we did the stupidest thing while we waited for the waiter (my what a tongue twister! how ironic too...)we stuffed a roll with the condiments on the table...when the waiter came he awkwardly took our order and when the food was done (we didn't know this at the time) the head chef came out with the food and as we finished dividing the plates of food , jeff (i don't know who he was cosplaying as.) took a bite of the pancake portion of what was on his plate and said that it tasted like a dry sponge was in his mouth and swallowed and it looked kinda painful too...we all agreed, and the chef looked like we just shot her in the leg. she called out the manager and we were all kicked out except for me, well i really shouldn't of said this but when the manager was kicking us out she said "except for you young man" i looked at her and said that i was just cosplay and that i was actually a girl. she kicked me in the shin and put up a sign that said no cosplayers. we threw the roll at her and ran. the end. see this is why we need cosplay in restaurants. and less chefs that are like that.