A small argument

"I can handle myself!" Young Wanda shouted at her brother as she stomped up the path. Her brother chased after her, a new bruise would soon form on his face from his attempt to 'save' Wanda from a boy at school.
" Sorry but as your brother it is my job to protect you," Pietro said, his eight year old rage shinning at the fact some other boy had tried to hold his sisters hand without her permission.
" We are twins, you idiot. I had everything sorted," Wanda replied, stopping to pout at her brother.

Truthfully she did, young Wanda was a beautiful girl with auburn hair. She had a lovely personality and enjoyed playing in the sun. Her brother was naughty and had a bad attitude. They still got along like peas in a pod sticking side by side all day. The children attend the local school, which was currently the scene of the crime. As Wanda was going outside, a older boy attempted to grab her hand but young Wanda turned and pushed him away. The boy only tried again, which angered Pietro, who was waiting for Wanda, to punch the boy into a fight. Then after winning he took his sisters hand and walked off, Wanda running from him.

Pietro stopped in front of Wanda,
" I am twelve minutes older," he mumbled as he saw his twin sister look at him.
" I know Pietro. Just..... I don't want to seem defenceless but thanks,"  said Wanda pulling her bag up onto her shoulder as her determination dropped.
" I just wanted to make sure you were safe, Wanda. I couldn't dare to let him hurt you," Pietro answered as the two twins smiled to one another.
" Sorry," they said at the same time. A laugh escaped from their lips. As Wanda took young Pietro's hand as they continued to walk side by side, swinging their hands in between them.  They may argue but they will always be siblings,
Pietro would always stick up for her and secretly Wanda was happy because of it. Wanda would always be Pietro's main source of worry and annoyance but they will always love each other.  It was this bond that will keep the Maximoff twins together. They were and always will be remarkable siblings.