The rumor

Dear mom,
Natsu didn't find out but.. well levy told him that I was crying because of him. He's gonna hate me, mom I really wish you were here.

Lucy's POV
I put down my pen and got up. I walked into my bathroom and started to get undressed. I turned on the water in my shower and got in. The hot water running down my body felt amazing. 15 minutes later I got out and started to get dressed. I put my hair in the side ponytail it is always in and grabbed my keys. I waked to the guild and everyone was staring at me. I walked over to the bar and asked Mira what was going on
" Lucy why did you..." Mira said shacking. She looked up at me and was crying.
"Why did you kiss...natsu... you knew she was dating natsu." She said now crying. I was confused I asked her what she meant but she just walked into the back room with her head down. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked back at the person, It was erza. She was mad. I could see fire in her eyes.
"Lucy.." she said sternly her grip getting tighter.
"...y-yess..." i said shaking.
"Why did you kiss natsu.." she said grip tighter than before
"Ugh I didn't kiss him. Why does everyone keep saying that?" I said frustrated
"Lisanna came in crying yesterday saying she saw you kiss him" erza said. After she said that I got up and ran out the door. I ran all the way to natsu house and knocked on the door. Natsu answered but then when he saw it was me her quickly shut the door. I put my foot between the door to stop him.
"We need to talk.." I said not looking at him.
"Ok.." he said nervous. He let me in and I sat down on the couch. He sat down next to me
"What do we need to talk about" natsu said worried
"Well...natsu there is a rumor going around that I..." I said looking down fiddling with my fingers.
"That you..?" He said like he knew what I was going to say.
"That I...kissed you" I said blushing. It was silence for 5 minutes but I broke the silence by saying
"I'm gonna go.." I got up and started to walk when natsu grabbed my hand.
"Wait..." he said quietly. I blushed a little and looked back at him.
"Y-yeah.." I said nervously. He got up and gave me a hug. It was nice. He felt warm. The hug was tight and bubbly. The warmth of his body made me shut my eyes in smile. It felt like a nice summer day. The sun shining on you.
"I just wanna let you know I didn't spread that rumor." Natsu said seriously. Natsu if a big goof ball yes, but when he is serious he doesn't play around.
"I know..." I smirked and hugged him back tightly. I heard the door open and someone yell. From a familiar voice.

A short chapter but I need sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee- five hours later- eeeeeeeep! I stayed up till 4:06 am yesterday so me need slep
Hope you enjoyed bye!!