Lucy..

Natsu pov

I couldn't sleep my brain was filled with all the fun things me and Lucy did today.
"Where are you going natsu?.." Lisanna yawned.
" no where just for a walk.." I said whispering trying not to wake happy up. I walked her back my bed where she was sleeping. I was sleeping on the couch. The reason Lisanna is sleeping in my house is because her roommate locked her out. I put on a shirt and grabbed my phone and headphones. I clicked on Spotify and put on my late night jogging playlist. First song to come on was LA devotee from panic at the disco. I remember the day I herd this song. Lucy and me were driving to a party and she had her panic at the disco playlist on. This song came on and she jammed out Singing every word. I told her she should be a singer  she blushes and went back to singing. That was 6 months ago. I realized I was near Lucy's apartment so I walked in and knocked on the door. I then heard foot steps walking towards the door. The doorknob turned and the door opened. I then saw levy open the door.
"LEAVE LUCY IS CRYING BECAUSE OF YOU!" levy then slammed the door. What lucy crying because of me..How. I'm her best friend. The only time I made her cry is when we are fighting and it's never my fault.

Sorry for short chapter hope you enjoy