Author's Note

This is the whole chat of Kate a.k.a. Robbie Montrose and Azel a.k.a. Azel Presto WP.  Migs chat with Kate is also included that involves Azel.

I got permission from Kate and Migs (Azel cousin) to write their story. You can read the story itself in the book, The New Realm: Our Linkage. It's the first story in that collection entitled, Just 24 Days.

Expect emojis as part of their chats. No story telling in this book just chat style.

Date and Time of their chats were included.  There's fifteen hours time differences as AK/Kate is in Canada while Migs and Azel are in the Philippines.  The time zone where AK/Kate is Mountain Time [MST] while the Philippines is Greenwich Mean Time +8 [GMT+8].  I will try to convert the time for the readers convenience.

Please do not copy or distribute the images in this book even the book cover.  Images of Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla are from the Internet, credit to the real owner.   The paintings and drawings belongs to Kate and Azel.

I felt a rollercoaster of emotions upon reading their chats. I hope you will feel it, too.  And I hope you will discover the HIDDEN LESSONS in their chats that kids nowadays should learn.

Daniel Padilla - Azel Presto WP (Azel)
Kathryn Bernardo - Robbie Montrose (Kate/AK)

Daniel Padilla - Azel Presto WP (Azel)Kathryn Bernardo - Robbie Montrose (Kate/AK)

BLURB

One of the story that happened recently in the dummy world. The real chat of Robbie Montrose and Azel Presto WP.

What do you expect if two austere human being will meet in DW? Will they keep on mocking each other with their words? Is there any chance that they will become friends?

Join them in their 24 days of journey in DW and feel the roller-coaster of emotions.  Discover the hidden lessons that teenager nowadays should learn.

Just 24 Days
Copyrighted © 2018

Eiramana325
All rights reserved.