J24D: Day 5

♡ Day Five ♡

~📚~📚~📚~

[Kate - Migs]

December 23 at 6:20 AM [MST]
|December 23 at 9:20 PM [GMT +8]

Migs: He told you? Maybe he's comfortable telling you. He never opens up since the day they got involved in an accident. He shut people out, he even locked himself in a room for like, 3 weeks straight. Her mom was so worried that time. The doctor said that Azi's state is so sensitive. And then, after those weeks, he became cold, distant and sarcastic. He is now fond of replying people in a sarcastic manner or if he wanted it to end fast, he will use the rude way. Azi had an emotional breakdown. They say it's part of the 'aftershock' from the accident. He always blames himself. That's why, during his birthdays, he doesn't want to celebrate. And everyone gave respect to it. Azi doesn't need any help. He never let people touch his walls. Everybody knows how smart and strong Azi is. So they just let him be. Tomorrow is Azi's birthday, the day his sister died. And we all know where he gonna go. Their favourite place: chocolate store. His mom*

Kate: It's heartbreaking. The idea of a family died before Christmas is already sad but now It's sadder because it's his bday.

Migs: Yup. But I still have the best wishes for that ediot. I know he loves me. Charot. hahaha. Can I ask you a favour? Wag mo sabihin sa kanya ang sinabi ko sayo. Is that okay with you?

Kate: Sure po. But I can tell him that you just told me that it's his bday or not at all?

Migs:  Yup. You can tell and greet him.

Kate:  Ok po. Thanks. I will greet this weirdo. Haha

Migs:  Sure2 haha

Kate:  Maybe before he sleeps, I'm sure he will be dramatic again.

Migs:  Haha. Azi is not a dramatic person. Ayaw nga nya ng ganon. hahah. He will just stare at the empty corner until he falls asleep. Ganyan lang ginagawa nya.

[Kate - Azel]

December 23, 2017 at 6:28 AM [MST]

Kate: The weirdo FG strikes again while I was sleeping.

Azel: Hey, I didn't.

Kate: I had a nightmare. You're one of the zombies chasing me and wanted to eat my brain like his favourite chocolates. Ewww!

Azel: What?! Is it a good-looking zombie? I think I'm a unique zombie. I only eat hearts.

Kate:  Ewwee. Monster. Good thing I don't have a heart, huh.

Azel: Certified beast, actually. Because you gave it to me, duh.

Kate: Huh? Are you dreaming already?

Azel: 😁 No.

Kate:  Then, don't expect something that's not gonna happen. Okay.

Azel: Hey, I'm just joking. Don't take it seriously. What's wrong with you? Why so serious? Relax.

Kate:  No. I'm actually laughing. 🙄

Azel:  /covering myself a people/ who knows you'll attack me with kisses, right?pillow*

Kate: Dream on. Yuckkk!