Suck on my sausage.

I rolled the dough into a ball. I slapped it hard. "Who's you're daddy" I asked it. I took the rolling pin and flattened it out into a perfect circle. I groaned "Look how perfect you are" I said to the dough.

I opened the tomato sauce, and spread it all over the dough. "Ahhh!" It moaned. The dough looked so sexy with the sauce on it, but it would look even better when I'm finished with it. I then sprinkled cheese onto the dough. Not any kind of cheese. 
MOZZARELLA CHEESE. THE SEXIEST KIND!

I groaned once again. I reached down and unzipped the zipper. My pepperoni stick stood straight up and landed on the almost topped pizza. I cut the pepperoni into little circles, and placed it on the yummy cheese. "FUCK! I CANT WAIT TO EAT YOU AND SLURP ALL YOUR YUMMY JUICES UP!" I then put the pizza in the oven at 350 Fahrenheit.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

An hour later When the pizza was a hot golden brown colour. I cut it into triangular pieces. I put the slices on a plate and took a bite. "UHHHHH! THIS TASTES SOO GOOD!!" "FUCKKK!" My legs started to shake because I couldn't handle all that pleasure.

Before I knew it I collapsed to the floor. I was breathing heavily and then I woke up. In my bed. With my clothes soaked. It was a dream. I had a wet dream about pizza. I never knew I liked him before, but now I love him. "Fuck! Pizza has me whipped" I whispered to myself.