Chapter 7

Ivan

" Why am I here aging, " I asked Jackson and Micheal.

" Because you love your niece and like to see her happy."

" I can be happy for her in the comfort of my damn bed in my room sleeping like I usually do and not at a football field watching kids practice at " I looked at the watch on my wrist.

" Fucking hell at 8:30 in the morning do you two know how much sleep I could be getting at 8:30 in the morning "

" You have a choice face the wrath of that adorable 7-year-old sass master you call a niece or-"

" Don't talk about my beautiful little girl like that " I rolled my eyes behind my sunglasses yes my sassy niece was up at 6. And came tumbling in the room at 6 in the fucking morning and looked at me with those damn doe eyes the same one who managed to cockblock my whole morning.

Flashback

I felt someone poke my back then I heard " Uncle Ivan are you asleep " I grabbed my pillow and hit her with it.

" Yes now make like Micheal Jackson and beat it kid it's too early "

" But Uncle Ivan you promised " I opened one eye at that and looked over my shoulder to see Sky with her hands on her hips in her wildcat cheer practice cloths.

" I did what, " I said turning onto my back I rubbed my eyes I felt her crawl in my bed.

" You promised me that you will come to watch my cheer practice remember " I looked at her.

" No now go do all that raw raw cartwheeling crap," I told her turning over and getting back comfortable as I closed my eyes.

" What's crap "

" Crap is the s-"

" Stop you will find out when your older sweetheart now go eat okay "

" But I just want my FAVORITE UNCLE to come to watch me practice " I looked and she gave me the puppy dog pout face it looked she was going to cry.

" Okay okay cut the pout and the fake tears I'll go "

" Yesss " she yelled as she jumped up and ran out my room I rolled back over.

" Are you getting up?" Jackson asked from my doorway.

" Hell no " I pulled my cover over my head.

" You have two choices you can do that paperwork that's been piling up on your desk or you can come to watch your niece practice and spend time with your family."

" I live with you guys what more family time can be spent "

" Why is he not up yet?" oh no I stilled at the sound of Micheals's voice.

" Oh he's up he said he's not coming "

" What nope not on my watch I get to see my girl in cheer shorts and you want to stay in bed nope on three."

" Try it and get punched in the neck " I yelled to them I felt them grab my ankles I grabbed my headboard as they tried to pull me out of bed.

" Come on Ivan "

" Fuck y'all " I kicked my left foot and knocked one of them off.

" Hello "

" Oh, nice to meet you Eliza this is his brother Micheal " I shot up out of my bed I looked at Micheal.

" Give me my phone "

" Oh no sorry he's asleep right now I'll have him call you back " I shot up and chased Micheal out of my room and down the stairs, he tossed me my phone I looked at the call log to see she if she really called me.