Chapter 9

“what?”, Levi looked back at him with bored eyes, “I thought you know she was a vampire”.

“no wait, corporal...you knew about her??”, Eren was speechless but he still voiced out. “of course, a vampire can sense another vampire, you know”, he corrected. Eren nodded in acknowledgement but then he turned bewildered, “WHAT!!???????? YOU'RE A VAMPIRE TOO!?”.

“keep it down, shitty-brat”, he dragged Eren down to the ground in annoyance. “fortunately I am, but you still have to keep it quiet like how you did for (name) here”. “y-yes sir!”, he saluted after he stood back up properly. “now...let's get inside the stables for now”, Levi ordered so you and Eren followed his orders.

Once they got in, Eren shyly unbutton the upper-level of his shirt. Levi was getting annoyed at his behaviour, “does (name) never drank your blood before?”. “n-no”, he looked away embarrassed. “I guess that yesterday was her first time”, the corporal nodded his head, “now proceed (name)”.

“excuse me...”, you chew your bottom lip as you started to lean closer to his neck.

To tell you the truth, after drinking blood from a person it made you addicted to one, this is why your parents told you to continue drink animal's blood instead, the missing meat from 3 weeks ago, it was to feed yourself, and now because of that you were interested in a person's blood whilst you reject animal's blood, so that's the conclusion.

“I'm very sure, you can cure yourself too Eren since you are a titan”, Levi muttered as he looked around in case someone peeked. You pulled away after drinking his blood, eyes crimson red. “red suits you (name)”, Levi pulled you by the waist as Eren just slowly drifting himself to sleep.

He pulled you closer and smack his soft lips against yours, licking the remaining blood that was either on the corner of your lips or inside your mouth.

Once he pulled away, he smirked, “ tasty...but not as tasty as yours”, he plant a kiss on your forehead before turning his head to look at a passed out Eren, “dammit, I wanted that brat to see my affection towards you so he would stop trying to think that he has any chance with you”. You smiled to Levi, “he'll know eventually”.

“so...should we just leave him here? He needed rest though”, he looked at him with a bored look as he inspect the bite mark on his neck, “hm...it's not that deep, it'll heal earlier than normal, let's go to the mess hall”, he held your hand in his, “I'll make sure Petra get killed during the expedition”.

“don't be so mean, Levi”, you looked at him with a visible pout. “utsukushi~”, he purred, “I'll find a way other than that”. You stared at him in disbelief, “seriously Levi don't be so mean”. “but she hurt you and it was because of me... actually I noticed that that girl is interested in me, but hell do I care”, he rolled his eyes, “I only care about you, (name)”.

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

The next day~~~~

The start of the expedition was as usual, making sure where the exact location each squad go, your squad which was Levi's squad were right in the middle but at the back, before Erwin which was before the carriage.

As the expedition started, it was as normal as it is, until someone shot the black flare. Your squad went into the forest with escorts from the reinforcement which was after Eren shot one black flare into the air.

When your squad went into the forest, it ended with being chased by an excellent titan which we knew was another titan-shifter just like the colossal and the armoured titan. The chase definitely frightens not only you alone but the others as well. You were right next to Levi's horse and you saw Levi made a serious face throughout the whole ride.