INTRO....

Hi....

It's gayu....

Rise your hands....how many of them missed me and my ragsan stories...?

Late right...?

Sorry.....

So I came up with a new plot....come on a round applause for me....as I am going to kill you literally with my stories....😜

See....me I am having lot of stress due to my exams....come on Yaar...i am just 9th...and they giving exams very week....what to do ? All my fate 😢😢😢....(mridu9907 no comments 😒)

So sorry.....I am not be regular....(you may think when I am regular that I am saying like this...😒😑😥but what to do...my school is pressurising me.....

Stop....enough of my bak-bak.....I talk to much right ? 😥😅

***********
Hey....give a suitable name for this plot Yaar....I don't have a idea....
Mainly saromythi TevarAnisha....you both 😜.......and other ragsan fans....you guys too....(sorry very lazy to mention names....😅😜...)(mridu di......no comments...😒)

********

"Sorry ms.gadodia....we cannot"

That's it.....my hope gone...my last hope gone....
This is my last hope to help my dad by taking him out of the jail.....but now....

Tears made their ways in my eyes......

I felt weak... vulnerable....pity list....only because of him....

Him. He is the main reason for being myself at this state....

It's because him. Only him.

I was about to talk something to commissioner once again gaining something positive.....

But stopped by a rough- manly voice......

"I can...."

I froze in my place.....this voice ?

It's familiar, I knew this voice, but how ?

I turn around only to see....a Greek god....looking at me intensely.....

"How can you help me ? WHAT YOU WANT ? I AM READY TO GIVE YOU WHAT EVER YOU WANT " I blurted , thought of saving my dad....

He smirked.....

Smirked ? But why ?

He...eyed the commissioner who looking at him in horror...as if he had seen some sort of ghost....

And to my horror.....the commissioner walked off in a sec out of his own cabin....when he eyed him......

Who is he ?

The steps of rough , arrogant makes me realize that he is stepping towards me......

My heart skips a beat.......as soon he is very close to me.....

Looking into my eyes.....

With love ?

With pain ?

With obsession ?

With possessiveness ?

He said only one word......
.
.
.
.
.
.
Makes my life upside down.....
.
.
.
.

"YOU...."

"I WANT YOU...."

*******

how was that ? 😅

Crazy right....I know...

Ok....now give your comments and votes....to know your views....otherwise.....

Otherwise....no update for you guys.....for one month 😏😏😂😂

Ok....

And I want one suggestion about romantic scenes....so all of them must give one suggestion....
Mainly all ragsan fans....guys I know your names...so no cheating...cheating....
Mainly I want from saromythi TevarAnisha TAHA2020 and Suma Didi.....
(Come on guys don't be shy, or nervous I am big young girl of 14....so no shy ok 😜🙈🙊)

Ok...

Comment....vote 😂😝

Bye...

Love you...

With love....

Gayu....😉