"who is sanskar ?" part1

Hi guys.....

Again late.....sorry

And this a short update.....sorry before hand......and bear me....and beat me even if want as the starting of the story will be horrible as I wrote in hurry......I don't you guys don't mind........

Warning: this shot.....is very short (nice rhyming....but not at this timing 😂😢🙇😥) (saromythi TevarAnisha Suma Didi.....all others Didi(s) scold me for short update....after you read the part....okay 😂😢 at least I came up to update now....so appreciate me for that 😑😉😜)

Let's start....

*******

"You idiot.....you are gone today.....again disturbing my beauty sleep.... " Says our lovely protagonist of this story, with a sleepy face....throws her lovely pillow at her alarm clock....who disturbs her beauty sleep.....

"Mam....calm down, it is necessary....otherwise you will be late to the first day of your collage....." Says one of the servant, who came to her with coffee.....

"Go Kaka....I hate that alarm...one day I will throw the alarm from 17th floor.....and I will how it will disturb my beauty sleep.....why one day,today itself I will break it...." Says our very angry ragini....

And she ran to the door....but stopped on her mid way.....

Seeing her devil mom.... according to her....

"Mom....Tum aagai....I thought how my pyaari mom didn't came to wake me up till now...." Said ragini with cute smile.....

Sumi, her mom came to her....and twist her lovely ears.....

"Haan...I came my dear daughter....I know that she will wake up without a drama....drama queen......what drama you did today ?"

"Ufff.....ahhh...ma ma....it's paining, I am your lovely daughter na...leave me.....na, I didn't do anything....ask Kaka..."

Kaka nodded slightly supporting ragini.....

"Ramu....you again support her...it's wrong, this girl na....she became more naughty nowadays.....immature girl....all credits goes to her lovely papa" says Sumi, worriedly as well as controlling her laugh.....

"Haan....meh, I am Papa's princess....and you na maa...you feel jealous seeing our bond" says ragini, proudly......

"Haan....very jealous" says Sumi..... sarcastically.....

After a big drama....got over....

Our ragini, got ready in a beautiful top and pyjama looking smile but just gorgeous.......

Bye....mom,bye dad....with kissing their cheeks she went out.....

One the entrance of her house.....

She found a lovely cute flowers in flowers...

That to her favourite.... tulips

She took that with a confusing face.....

And looked at the card kept along with it....

"For a beautiful angel.... beautiful flowers....good morning my love.....

From this day, your life will change......

I am coming for you....only for you

With love.....

Your....sanskar "

Who is this sanskar ?

*******

Done.....with part 1....

How was that ?

Give votes.... comments....to your lovely sis....

Any mistakes....sorry

And try to update soon(keyword: try)

Next update....

You and me....
Live- a complicated feeling...
Is that you....

Ok bye....

With love

Gayu.....