"Girlfriend ?"

Hi, gayu is back here....😂😂💃💃💃💃💃

After the real war with my exams.......and finally, I will be in 10th by june,heyyyyyy yippee.......I am big girl now,💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃.....okay so here a update to my lovely fan and readers........

Any mistakes sorry ,beforehand........

I want to change something here,

Ragini's age is 20.....

And sanskar's age is 23....(before I mentioned as 25, so don't confuse yourselves)

**********

Who is this sanskar ? I never hear that name in my life.....why he sent flowers to me....what he is trying to say,that my life will change today....what it means.....?

So many questions with no answer, that is the current situation of ragini right now.....

And now she is big girl of 20, she must be mature (this is what she thinking about herself) and she will not tell this to her parents like a small kid, if it so they will worry for no reason and she have to stay in house itself for so called safety.........

And without thinking further,not to stress her mind...she went out and started walking to college, if her parents comes to know that, they will kill her....and she has her own car, Audi R8, but she hate to give publicity that she is rich......

******

"Hi ragini" jumped a girl towards ragini,with a full smile....

"Jenny...." Said our heroine, still with worried face thinking about the morning incident....

"Stress huh? Looking very much disturb...." Asked Jenny looking her at her worried face,with concern.....

"No,no....just mood off...." Faked a smile, rag....

"Come on Yaar, I know you,you are my bestie and didn't I know when you are happy and when you sad....I can predict, so tell me the truth"

"No, no Jen just stress Yaar that's it....."

"Ragu, I know you are bad liar, infact very bad liar, so tell me come on i am there for you"

"OK jen, listen........." Rag said, and said everything that happened this morning with a worried face......

And after the explanation over, jenny burst out laughing very hardly, making our ragu pout.....

"Seriously, for this small matter, you are worrying... I can't believe,......" Says jen in between her laughing sessions,......

"I know, this is very normal for me and very often to get these types of love letters, but what fears means....his words give a clarity to make that he really meant it, its not a time pass I am dead serious,that's what the words felt like to me....and he said that my life will change today, and I feel like his words were right.......that's what make me afraid......." Blunted out our rag, what all come into her mind......

"Hey, come on, cool up...don't worry he will do nothing....don't you know nowadays boys are good at writing love letters....and kindly don't stress your mind dear,for god sake........"

"Hmm,you are right jen.....wait, I will bring coffee....."
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hey, there his name, the most eligible young billionaire, SANSKAR MAHESWARI......" cried out jenny in happiness, her ideal...

If a girl didn't know this Greek god, then you must be a tube light.....in fact a big dumbo....
He, has everything and the most young favourable man.....girls drool over him...but a real gentleman he is,he never looked a girl like that.....and not to mention, he is single....that makes all the girls in the world somewhat happy that they can try on him.......
Being just 23, he achieved everything.... (But still something in his heart is felt incomplete, but soon will be filled,with love,that he craves for.....)

Is he is the same SANSKAR, that name in the letter....is that him or some other one, and why one earth THE GREAT SANSKAR MAHESWARI whom I didn't know a thing about him, will sent the letter......but still something is fishy,......thought ragini,with confusion filled her mind.......

And her thoughts violently broke her bestie's fake sob looking at the paper...........

"Ohhh, my god he is committed ragu, he is in relationship now.,......ohh my god I am very happy for him...." Fake Sobbed jen

"Ohh, what's her name yaar ? " rag asked casually, while open the water bottle to drink water.....

"RAGINI GADODIA.....THE DAUGHTER OF GREAT SHEKAR GADODIA, THE ONE HEIR OF GADODIA INDUSTRIES............

RAGINI....GADODIA "

ragini, who is drinking water badly choked up.....and started coughing very badly......

The words kept right in her mind..is

What the heck ???

How, how is this possible ???

Me, girlfriend ????

***********************

How was that ???

Done with chappy 2......

Have a good day guys,

Missed you so much guys, and I am back again...........

What you guys want me to update next.....??

Do vote, and comment.....

And

With love

Gayu.....