Chapter 5a: The Time Travel

How can we bring back the lives lost."Poseidon asked.

"Well by me. I can turn back time for us to get Hestia after she was given birth."Chronos said.

Chronos came on his palace and he get his Chronosphere, a small rounded silvery metal ball. This is the thing they need to came back to past.

Chronos threw the Chronosphere and it expanded like a big metallic ball. (Just like the size of a zorb ball.) Chronos, Mnemosyne and Poseidon entered the ball and left Hypnos.

"We need to go back to the exact day that Hestia was born."Chronos said.

Mnemosyne hold Poseidon's hands and she read Poseidon's memory and dug his memory to find the date that Hestia was born. While searching for that specific memory, Mnemosyne saw some of Poseidon's happy and unforgettable moments with Hestia.

Mnemosyne removed her hands and asked Poseidon a question.

"Are you sure? Are you decided to forget Hestia? After what we will do you'll forget her and everything about her, all of gods, goddesses and mortals may also forget her. And I'm the only one that can recognize her. So again are you sure?"Mnemosyne asked Poseidon.

"Yes I'm decided."Poseidon said and tears started to flow from his eyes.

Mnemosyne held Poseidon's hands again and searched for a specific memory. While holding Poseidon's hands, Mnemosyne started to cry too.

"I've got it."Mnemosyne said.

"So when?"Chronos asked.

"A thousand years from now."Mnemosyne said.

After few minutes, they've reached their destination.

"This place is so familiar to me."Poseidon said.

"Yes this is your house."Mnemosyne said.

"Ahhhh!"a scream of a female they have heard.

They all rushed to go to the source of the noise until they all have reached a room with door halfway opened.

They all came in and witnessed how Hestia was born.

Exact time that Hestia was out of Rhea's womb, Chronos stopped the time.

"The time must stop upon my request."Chronos said and time has stopped.

Mnemosyne get the young Hestia and gave it to Poseidon.

Mnemosyne held both fingers of Rhea so that Rhea will forget about Hestia. And she also held Cronus' fingers and erased the memory of Hestia's birth.

While the time is still not moving, Poseidon looked for someone that will take care of Hestia. Far away, Poseidon saw a big house and he go to that house.

"Dear Hestia I'm sorry, and sooner you'll understand all of us."Poseidon said and she kissed the baby and put it in the basket and left outside the house.

They all came back to the house of the Titans.

"Are you alright now Poseidon?"Mnemosyne asked.

"Yes, for the sake of humanity."Poseidon said emotionally.

"Let's go back to present."Chronos said and they all ride the Chronosphere and go back to present.

They came back exactly a thousand years after they left Hestia to someone else.

After the time travel, Poseidon disappeared and Chronos and Mnemosyne returned at the Palace of Chronos.

Chronos returned the Chronosphere at its place and the time started to run.

Everything changes, many changes happened, mortals came back to life, the memories about Hestia was all erased, Thanatos remained imprisoned inside the Underworld, the Golden Fleece was returned to its first hiding place, everything and everyone lives normally and kept going and living like nothing happened.

Even the gods and goddesses forgot about Hestia exept one, Mnemosyne.

"What happened to her? Is she alright, did she survive, or how can she live normally?"Mnemosyne asked to herself.

1000 years ago...

"Oh what a lovely baby girl!"a woman screamed and became blissful as she saw a beautiful baby outside her house.

"Oh what a loud noise Atharis."a man voice complained.

"Look Aragog someone left a beautiful baby outside."Atharis said to his husband.

"Oh our prayers to the gods and godesses have been answered."Aragog said happily.

"What should be her name?"Atharis asked.

"Since she was not our but other we should name her Thea, because of the godly beauty she posses."Aragog said.

"Well nice name but she was forgotten so we should name her ..."

*****

What happened to Hestia 1000 years before she was left by Poseidon?

Did she survived? Or died?

Who adopted her?

Will she live like a normal person?

What if she discovered her powers?

All will be revealed at the Chapter 5b: Hestia's New Life.