CHAPTER 28

Author's pov

Kai slowly put Sehun on the bed like hes a really precious glass that will break easily. He stared at those peaceful face and suddenly guilty feelings shot him.

He stroked over Sehun's cheek softly and landed a kiss on his forehead. A really long kiss.

"I'm sorry, Sehunna" Kai said, he felt those regret feelings. Although this was not his fault but still he felt that.

Sehun slowly opened his eyes, Kai lifted up his head when he felt movements from Sehun.

Sehun woke up but he quickly held his head when his hurt felt like going to explode. He turned around and saw Kai sitting beside the bed, staring at him.

Sehun snorted and turned around to avoid Kai. Kai found it cute instead of scary. He bit his bottom lips to prevent from laughing, Sehun will be extremely explode if that happened.

"Sehunna?" Kai tried to call his name but Sehun just shrugged and still avoiding the eye contact.

Kai sighed.

"It was not my fault, Taeyong did that on purpose! He just wanna hurt you, he-

Before Kai could finish his words, Sehun already hugged him tightly. He could feel his shirt getting wet, Sehun was crying in his chest.

Kai couldn't help but smiled, his hand slowly stroked Sehun's soft hair to calm him. After making sure that Sehun was a bit calm, he pulled the redding face and kiss those pinkish lips.

"Jongin, dont leave me.. please" Sehun said with his swollen eyes, he stared right into Kai's deep black eyes who were staring into his hazel eyes.

"I will never ever leave you, Sehun" Kai said, his eyes proved it, Sehun slowly nodded and buried his face into the broad chest.

"I love you" Kai froze, he could still hear those words although Sehun was saying it slowly.

"W-what did you just said?" he asked, he need to make sure if his ears were having problems or he really heard those words from Sehun.

Sehun realised what happened, he shook his head in Kai's broad chest, his face getting redder.

"Oh Sehunnn" Kai called out his name, Sehun lifted up his head and looked at Kai with his pouty lips.

"What?" he asked, actually pretended to not understand.

"Say those words again, I wanna make sure that is true" Kai said, he looked at Sehun with his puppy hoping eyes although it didnt suit Kai but still made Sehun melted.

"I-I l-love you!" Sehun said quickly and hid his already burning and redding face. He was too shy now!

"I love you too! I'm happy to hear that, Sehunna!" Kai beamed, he was too happy. He pulled Sehun into a really tight hug and swayed him around like holding a teddy bear.

"So to celebrate this, maybe two rounds?" Kai's sincere smile suddenly changed to the mischievous and pervert smile. Sehun looked at him coldly.

"No!" he yelled.

"But Sehun-

"No! No! No!"

-

Mr Luhan, ive got the things you want" a guy with a black coat and head covering half of his face entered the room and approached the girly look but manly guy.

Luhan nodded and took the things that the person handed to him. He read it before realising a sigh.

"Straightly give these to Sir, he should know about these things" Luhan said and rubbed his temple. The black coat guy nodded and scurried out of the room.

"This thing is getting worse" he said.

"Lu? What's wrong?" a tall guy with black tuxedo suddenly stepped into his room without even knocking.

"Park Chanyeol, do you even know what is knocking?" he said sarcastically. Chanyeol just smiled widely.

"Don't change the topic idiot! What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked, he was already sitting in front of Luhan and waited for the guy to tell him what exactly had happened.

"Things are getting worse" he said.

"Sir already know?" Chanyeol asked, he knew what happened. Luhan shook his head.

"Not yet, I have told the guy to tell him straightly" he replied.  Chanyeol nodded.

They both remained silent for few seconds before Chanyeol's phone suddenly rang. The song annoyed Luhan but he still enjoyed it.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Yeollie?" Chanyeol smiles when he heard the sweet voice of his angel.

"Hello honey~" he replied, he knew Baekhyun was blushing right now.

"Where are you now?" Baekhyun asked.

"Im with Luhan now, why baby?"

"Nothing, just tell Luhan Kyungsoo will go out with me~" Baekhyun replied.

"Alright, take care" Chanyeol ended the call, he turned around and saw Luhan was looking at him with a questioning look.

Chanyeol grinned and told Luhan.

"Duh! Im about to call Kyungsoo just now" he said, facepalming.

-

"Sehun! We are going to be late!" Kai yelled, he already waited Sehun for you long but his beautiful wife didnt show up yet.

"Sehun Honey, I will give you five more minutes" Kai said, after few minutes Sehun finally show up.

"You are so impatient!" Sehun said, he pouted his own lips. Kai looked at Sehun's appearance now hungrily. Why not?

Sehun was wearing baby blue hoodie with pair of skinny jeans that showed his slim legs and made him look more sweet.

"Jongin?"

"O-oh yes?" Jongin startled.

"Let's go now" Sehun said and walked pass by Jongin who was still amazed with his appearance. Jongin was staring at those two bubbles Sebooty with an intimate stare.

"Jongin!" Sehun's shouting startled him.

"Yes! yes! Im coming" he said and ran towards Sehun who was already waiting for him in the car.

"Where are we going actually?" Sehun asked, he looked at Kai who was driving. He was clueless, few minutes after the confessing, Kai already asked him to get ready.

"My house" Kai replied shortly.

"You didn't tell me before! I didn't bring anything" Sehun started to get angry but Kai quickly calmed him.

"It's okay, sweetheart" he said and that successfully made Sehun blushed and shut his mouth.

Kai grinned, he was so lucky.

--

Who's Luhan and Chanyeol boss? What will they do? What will happen to them? You will know in the next chapter ❤