CHAPTER 31

Author's pov

Oh Yunho would do anything to make his son, Taeyong satisfied including killing his other son. He didnt know since when he hated Sehun so much, but in his deepest heart there were some loves for him.

"Appa!" the loud shouting startled the old guy, Yunho was already in his 40s but still managed to look like 30s.

"Yes, Taeyong?" he answered, pulling a smile. He knew what question would his son asked.

"When will you start your plan?" Taeyong snorted, he already waited for these past few days, he couldn't wait to get rid of Sehun his own hated brother.

Yunho inhaled deeply, he frowned while rubbing his temple. His head suddenly felt dizzy.

"We need to plan it nicely first, Taeyong" he replied, releasing a heavy sigh.

Taeyong snorted, pulling the chair and sit in front of his father, he couldn't wait anymore. He wanted to get rid of Sehun and soon as possible, he thought that Kai would be his if Sehun gone.

"Sooner or later, we will get rid of him" Yunho said, his lips curving a smirk. Taeyong scoffed, he cant wait for that to happen.

Yoona was trembling, she covered her mouth preventing from doing any sounds. She cant believe this, she cant believe that Yunho was this cold-hearted to get rid of his own son.

Yoona was about to open Yunho's room door when Taeyong's voice suddenly stopped her. She frowned her body stiffed, what did he mean? What plan?

She gasped, hearing those words coming out from her husbands mouth. Yoona was not that dumb to not know that him they were talking about was Sehun, her son.

She was totally dumbstrucked.

"S-sehunna" she stammered, slowly scurried away before Yunho knew that she listened to them.

Yoona's tears finally exploded, she felt guilty, for Sehun, her son. She felt like being a bad mom for him, Sehun didnt so anything to receive this kind of hatred.

"S-Sehunna, eomma is sorry"

-

Baekhyun was sitting alone at the balcony, admiring the beautiful scenery before he felt pairs of big arms wrapped around his waist.

He dont need to turn around to know who's the person, his lips curved a small smile.

"What are you doing alone here?" he could hear his favourite deep voice, asking him.

"Nothing" he answered shortly, turning around and saw his boyfriend's handsome face staring at him.

Chanyeol curved a smile, landing a soft kiss on the shorter's lips.

"Whats bothering you?" he asked, while stroking over the chubby cheeks.

"What do you mean?" the shorter asked, looking confused.

"I know you are thinking about something, baby" the taller said, while admiring his favourite features.

He could see Baekhyun exhaled deeply, before snuggling into his arms.
"I'm worried about Sehun" he finally said, Chanyeol stroked the smaller soft hair while his lips curving a smile.

"Whats wrong with Sehun?" he asked, Baekhyun lifted his head, frowning at Chanyeol.

"I can feel something bad will happen" he explained, frowning and pouting his lips.

"Whatever happens, Jongin will be with him" Chanyeol said, he ruffled the shorter's hair and received a protest from him.

"Yeah, Jongin is with him" Baekhyun replied, he was calmer than before. He smiled sweetly at his boyfriend, Chanyeol will always make him feel calm, thats why he loves him.

"Channie..."

"Yes, Baekkie?"

Baekhyun lifted his head, looking into Chanyeol's sparkly dark eyes.

"I'm cold.." he muttered, burying his face into Chanyeol's broad chest.

Chanyeol chuckled, he carried Baekhyun into the house, he then realised that Baekhyun just wore a thin white see-through shirt with no pants other than his underwear.

"Baek.." Chanyeol grunted, he could feel something between his legs waking up.

"Why, Channie?" Baekhyun asked, looking at the painful Chanyeol innocently.

His body stiffed when he felt his bare legs hitting something hard. He gasped, lifting his head to see Chanyeol staring at him intensely.

"C-chanyeol"

"Are you trying to seduce me, baby?" Chanyeol asked, not letting his eyes off the redden faced Baekhyun that made him even more cuter.

"N-no, I just-" Baekhyun gasped when Chanyeol's red lips smashed onto his pink lips.

"This will be a long night"

-

"Jongin?" Sehun suddenly back hugged his husband and buried his face into the broad shoulder.

Kau lifted his one eyebrow, whats wrong with his wife husband?

"Yes, Sehunna?" he answered the call,trying to turn around to face the beautiful features but Sehun refused to do it, he shook his head furiously, still burying his face.

"Whats wrong, Sehunnie?" Kai asked, he tried once again to face Sehun and this time Sehun slowly released the hug.

"Nothing?" Sehun answered. Kai looked at him suspiciously.

"Hmm?" Sehun shook his head, still beaming at Kai.

"Why, sweetheart?" Kai said, stepping closer to Sehun while the younger stepping back.

Kai caught Sehun before the younger could run away, hugging his waist tightly. His dark eyes stared into the sparkly hazel eyes.

Sehun exhaled deeply before his lips getting closer to Kai's ears, whispering something.

"I want you.." Kai was shock, he pulled Sehun from his ears and stared at him.

"What do you mean, Sehun?" he grunted, seeing Sehun like this could made something woke up.

"You know what I mean, Jongin~" Sehun said, his hands slowly rubbed over Kai's broad chest that hidden behind the black tight shirt he wore.

"This is not funny, Kim Sehun" Kai groaned, Sehun's touch on his body really made him gone crazy.

"I'm not joking with you, Kim Jongin" Sehun said, his lips curved into the innocent yet seducing smile.

"No turning back after this, Sehunnie" Kai whispered into the younger ear, releasing a heavy sigh.

"Yeah, I know" Sehun replied, wrapping his arms around Kai's neck.

Kai's lips curving a smirk before smashing his kissable lips onto the pink lips. His tongue shoved into the younger mouth, making the kiss deeper and wetter.

Sehun pushed Kai's chest lightly, feeling out of breath. Kai smashed their lips again, bringing the younger to their bed.

Kai carried him up before throwing him lightly onto the bed, before overlapping him.

--

Hi! Sorry for the late update, hope you like this ♡