Chapter:8 Rin!

Yugo Road on his horse through the forest.He had a soft smile on his face"Rin...could be alive!She could be!"Yugo kept saying that to himself over and over again....But then he saw someone coming out of the forest....It was Rin!

"Rin!Rin!"He jumped off the horse and ran towards the girl,he tripped and tackled her....Only to see that it wasn't Rin.It was a woman with Pink hair....Yup not Rin!"Rin?"Yugo said horsley and she answered back with"Yuya?"They both looked at one another in complete confusion too only have their grins fade and move away from the other person..."Who are you?"They both said it in unison then went quite again."Yuzu...That's my name...And you must be one of those people who look like Yuya"Yuzu sighed after she spoke and pulled her legs up to her chest."Yuzu?Looking like another?Wait do you mean Yuya!Like the Yuya!I know him!We're friends acutely!"Yugo grinninggot up,he put out his hand to Yuzu but she got up by herself.

"So...Who are you?"Yuzu asked as she got up."Oh I'm Yugo!And you are?"She gave him a small smile and said"Yuzu,my name is Yuzu"

They both stood there awkwardly and then Yugo spoke. "Well we should get started to go find Yuya!"He grinned and got back on his horse.Yuzu nodded and followed him.

Hello! I'm back! And I was lazy and didn't put in a picture.But I'll update soon!Bye bye!