e l e v e n

He disappeared

He disappeared.

He was nowhere to be found.

My eyes scanned around the place but I couldn't see a sight of him. People were looking at me and giving me a teasing smile. Except for my parents who seemed to be judging me with their hawk like eyes. Being the good girl that I am, they probably wouldn't have ever expected me to have such an intense moment with an unknown guy, in front of their eyes.

I slowly closed my eyes and tried to remember everything piece by piece with the flashback appearing simultaneously.

'So my ring is now your necklace ha!'

I opened by eyes instantly and took in a deep breathe. When I turned around, I could only see unfamiliar faces with no sight of the guy.

Why did he say that? What did he mean by 'his ring' ?

My vision was soon turning blur, I felt weak. With the blur vision, I saw everyone walking off the dance floor, leaving me behind. I could hear Jimin calling my name but my body wasn't responding. I was completely frozen until he came near me and started shaking me.

"Noona"

I didn't respond.

"NOONA!"

I flinched a bit, with my eyes wide open. I sighed when I saw Jimin in front of me. I just held onto him, lying my head weakly on his shoulder.

He looked a little taken aback. He slowly tapped my shoulder without uttering a single syllable.

           ------------------❤--------------------

                      Chapter: 11

                        "Stalker"

           ------------------❤--------------------

One week has already passed, and Irene still couldn't forget anything. Her life took such an amusing turn, that instead of thinking about exams and results she is now completely engrossed in thinking about Dark Town, that she has always been scared of.

Irene's confusion is still the same since the day of party. She thought that everything that happened that day was all just a dream, but deep inside she knew that she was saying this only to console herself.

She had many sleepless nights thinking about the mysterious weird guy. At first, He was only a weird guy to her but now he has been a big mystery to Irene.

Unfortunately, She couldn't even share her confusion with anyone. If anyone knew about Irene trespassing into Dark Town, she would be in complete problem. Being a Mayor's daughter, she is forbidden of doing anything beyond the rules.

-Kyunghee University-

"Any news from him yet?", Elly, Irene's close friend asked, as she knew everything about what was going on in Irene's life.

Irene lied down her head on the bench and heaved a deep sigh,"Nothing Elly. This mystery guy is really giving me a hard time. I don't even know why I am like this", Irene sighed and raised her head, fixing her messed up bangs,"He just disappeared Elly. It's not like I have some feelings for him or anything but...", She stopped as she felt goosebumps appearing on her legs.

"Yeah! I understand", Elly placed her hand above Irene's and caressed it with comfort,"It's just that you think him as that guy from Dark Town who saved your life, twice and when he appeared he left you in a complete dilemma".

"What if he was there trespassing just like us? It makes sense right?". Irene asked.

"Umm..What if he belongs from there? There are many possibilities Irene". Elly replied.

Irene gave an unsure nod and got ready for another lecture.
-

The day ended like any other normal day. Irene made her mind that she would no longer think about that weird guy anymore. He was giving her a real hard time. For a moment, She thought of meeting Seokjin, as Seokjin is the brother of the guy who was continuously appearing in Irene's thoughts.

"But we just met like a week ago. If I ask him about his brother, he might take it in other way", She muttered to herself clutching the fabric of her skirt.

Irene ruffled her hair in frustration as she was walking down the street of Gangnam.

Gangnam had many parks around, so she wanted to go there to get a bit freshen up. She sat down on a bench and placed her bag beside her seat.

"This is what I really needed", She smiled to herself as she stretched her arms in front of her, unlocking all the tight joints on her body.

Few meter far away from her, were two small middle school children playing with a small ball. Irene looked at them with awe and instantly got up from the bench to play with them.

She enjoyed her time with the childrens, with soft giggles all around her.

Little did she know, There was someone hiding behind the bushes, clicking her pictures constantly.

The man had a smirk plastered on his face. He dialed a number and brought the cellphone near his ear.

"Master. I found her"

"She is a University student"