Chapter 10.

Chapter 10

Taeyeon's P.O.V

I have another date with Jonghyun today. I wonder where he's taking me. Wait, why is my heart racing, I don't like him.

"Taeyeon, you don't like Jonghyun, you're waiting for Baekhyun" I whispered to myself while putting a white blouse, a high waisted skirt, and red converse.

"Taeyeon Jonghyun is requesting you" I heard Henry say to me. I walked out and saw Jonghyun standing at the door.

"Don't bring her back to late, she has school tomorrow" Henry demanded, but we ignored him and shut the door.

"You look pretty" Jonghyun complimented me.

"Really? Are you just saying that or do you mean it?" I asked him.

"I mean it" He answered with a smile. I felt my cheeks heat up. We walked and ended up at a carnival.

"Cotton Candy! Let's get some!" I exclaimed and dragged him to the cotton candy stand.

"One cotton candy please Ahjumma" I ordered. The ahjumma gave me the cotton candy.

"Free for the lovely couple" Ahjumma insisted, we bowed, and walked away.

"Ahhh~" I said to Jonghyun holding up a piece of cotton candy, I saw him smile and he ate it.

ㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁ

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I'm at the carnival third wheeling Krystal and Chanyeol.

"Oh! It's Taeyeon!" I heard Krystal say. I turned my head and saw her feeding Cotton candy to Jonghyun.

"Awh~ Their actually really cute together" Chanyeol complimented them and Krystal agreed.

"I heard Jonghyun is a really good singer"

"Yeah I heard that too"

"Okay! Can we stop talking about Jonghyun?!" I asked with an annoyed tone. They stayed silent.

ㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁ

Jonghyun's P.O.V

We walked around, rode some rides and decided to ride one last one.

"Let's go on Disco Pong Pong!" I exclaimed Taeyeon nodded.

"You should keep your sleeves down just in case you hit your elbows" She suggested rolling down my sleeves and smiled.

Kkkkk.... Welcome to Disco Pong Pong hold on tight and don't let go.... kkkkk

It started to spin faster and faster. I glance at Taeyeon she was laughing, but it looked like she was getting tired from holding on. I let go of one of my hands and wrapped my arm around her waist. I felt her wrap her arm around me.

ㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁ

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I went on Disco Pong Pong with Krystal because Chanyeol had to go to work. It stopped and I saw Jonghyun with Taeyeon in his arms.

"Kwaaahh~ That's so cute! Don't you think Baekhyun?" Krystal asked me. I put on a fake smile and left with her.

"Give it up Baek, you're too late to tell Taeyeon" I heard Krystal say to me.

"I'm never too late" I mumbled and left her.

ㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁ