chapter 2 (julio's pov)

I watch the girl who just ran out the class room leave. just by looking at her I could there she was something when I looked at her and she made eye contact with me.

  I could see something in her eyes like fear?. What can she be scared of she doesn't even know me ugh that makes me pissed off she's judging me before even getting to know me.

I start searching the classroom for a seat when I notice her two friends. I walked my way over to them and sat down and face them " yo whats your names?" I asked they started whispering to each other" yo cotton candy head and blonde bimbo" I said they turn and looked at me.

"you rude prick" the blue haired girl said I rolled my eyes at her I've been called worse "HI I'm Jada and this is Raven nice to meet you fuckface" Jada said wow I haven't even know these girls and I'm already starting to like them

" can I ask you guys a quick question who was the girl that left the class room?" they looked at each other before answering "that's axari why do you ask?"

" Debt worry about it the real question is why did she leave class so quick?" I asked. I really wanted to know why she left they started looking at each other again panicking "well?" I said.

" she um-um" cotton candy head said " She's scared of you" the blonde said. For some reason that got my blood boiling she doesn't even know me and she scared of me hasn't she very heard of don't judge a book by its cover.

" hello is anybody there" someone said " I think he's mental who the hell spaces out for five minutes" another voice said. I snapped back to reality " I'm not mental and since your little friend is scared of me I'm going to make her life a living hell" I said.

"No you cant do that" cotton candy head said

"and why not? since she's scared of me I might as well give her something to be scared of" I said she looked at the blonde. I started to pack my stuff to leave class "I thought so " I said and got up to leave.

"Mr.marks but where do you think you're going there's still fifteen minutes left" the teacher said I shake my head "I'm leaving this hell hole" I said and left out the class room door.

"Dumb ass school judgmental cunts" I whisper to my self

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hello love's so yea how this so far its kind of hard to make the guys pov but Im try

so yea this chapeter blah blah Im not to big on doing things like this

bye cuties★