1

Practice
_____

"Five, six, seven eight! Start."

"Go lower, I want appropriate moves, not dirty. Again."

"Come on guys, we just have 2 weeks. 2 weeks till the competition, okay?"

Those were the sentences on the dance studio.

"Okay, water break. 5 minutes and we will start again." Taemin said, their choreographer, as he dismissed the dancers.

"Ugh, my leg is starting to hurt now shoot." Irene said as she massaged her leg.

"I am worried about my backflip." Dahyun worriedly said and chugged her cup of water.

"Ahh, this is what I really needed. Some fresh air.." Jennie said as she went beside the ac.

"Yah, you'll get sick if you stand there." Wendy said to her but Jennie just shrugged and went to sit on the couch.

"So, do you guys think we can do this?" Sana asked everyone. They were all feeling nervous tho, they just started to practice, and they just got from school.

"Why didn't we prepare early.. ugh." Lisa said, fixing her bangs.

"We got informed like.. a week ago. Waeee!!" Jisoo said and went inside the bathroom.

"Ugh, my back! I am getting old, aish." Irene hissed as she stretched her body.

"Okay guys, let's continue." Taemin said and they all started to practice again.

___

"Ugh, finally home." Irene said to Jennie, Yongsun and Wendy, as they facetimed.

"Hell yeah, I feel like I am gonna collapse soon." Wendy said as she laid on her bed.

"Yeah right. The painful thing is that we will have practices almost everyday, since it's holiday. I wanna die."

"Poor babies, fighting girls, I know you can do this!" Yongsun cheered and smiled to the camera.

"Girls, I'll hang up. I am going to sleep as I finish to remove my make up. Bye~" Irene said and ended the call.

She removed her make up, and went up to lie on the bed.

She scrolled on her phone on ig, and liked the pictures on her home.

After a few minutes, her eyelids started to feel heavy, and drifted in a long sleep.

_______

The chapters won't be that long, as Since Day 1's, I think kekeke.

For now there aren't many Seulrene moments, but they'll arrive soon😚