2

Invitation
_____

"Okay, that's it for today, guys. Go change now, you stink." Teamin oppa said and laughed.

We growled at him and went to change in the bathroom.

"Ugh, I'll get a massage later, my muscles ache as hell." I complained as I stretched my right arm, and changed my t-shirt.

"Same, I will get Dalgom on top of me and he will massage my back." Jisoo said and made a derp face.

"Yah, what the hahaha, you ain't normal." Dahyun said and shaked her head.

"Hehehe, ya know I am the weird one here kekeke." Jisoo said making a peace sign.

We finished to change our sweaty clothes and headed back in the studio, since Taemin oppa wanted to do a quick meeting.

"Okay, so guys, I wanted to ask if you had any suggests for our costume. I suggest if we could go around now, and see what we got to have some ideas." He said tapping his finger on the button of his vape.

"Hmm.. Yeah, it's fine for us." We said and settled to go at the shoping centre.

"I will call Naeun then, she might help us." He said and smiled. (A/N: wah my WGM feels are alive.)

"Uh.. I can't go today, I have a family date, mian." Tzuyu said.

"Oh, it's okay, it's just to see the costume, not buy." Wendy said and reassured Tzuyu.

"Okay, everybody, let's go!"

We all headed to the shopping centre, and heck, there were cool outfits, but they were expensive.

"We have just.. uhm this budget, 1336156₩, and we are in 9 dancers. So it will be like.. 13362₩ per head. We need to spend them wisely."

"Yeah.. hmm, then we should go somewhere cheap, but with cool things eh?"

"Yes. I want to try to do that style for you guys, street wear."

"It is cool yeah.. let's give it a shot."

___

"Hmm, this hamburger is soooo good. Thanks Sana!" I said and munched on my hamburger.

"It's nothing hahaha. So, my birthday is getting near guys, so I wanted to do a party with you. To take atleast a break from our daily practices and release the stress." Sana said sipping in her iced tea.

"Heol, I am in." I said quickly and made thumbs up.

"We are all in, when?" Yeri asked.

"Next week on Thursday, I will give you the info's for the address when it is all settled up okay?"

"Okeh!"

_______

Still no Seulrene heh.