42

Me and Ethan were sitting on a bench near the castle watching the light up floats to pass by.  It was so beautiful and bright. The parade was coming to an end then a guy came up to us and gave us two microphones. "Ethan was is this please tell me I'm so confused" I said looking into his eyes "You'll see babe" giving me a kiss on the cheek. I playfully roll my eyes and wait to see what the surprise was. Fireworks start to go off. Then a guy started to say with a microphone "Can everyone please look over to Hannah and Ethan for a moment please, Ethan has something for girlfriend" they put spotlights on us so everyone knows where to look.  I was so confused. Ethan grabbed my hands and looked at me. Everyone was watching us in awe. He took a box out of his pocket and got down on one knee holding my hand. "Eth-" he cut me off "Hannah Williams your best thing that's happened to me and I can't thank you enough but I can give you this Promise Ring"(opens the box). My eyes start to water up. "Hannah, I give you this ring as a promise to you, a promise that I'll be here and I'll always be true, I promise that I'll hold you when your day isn't going right and I will comfort you through the cold night, I promise that I'll make you smile when you feel like dying I promise that I'll be here when you feel like crying, I promise that I will guide you when the future isn't clear I promise I will be there to wipe away every tear, I promise that no matter what we will make it through I give you this ring as a promise A promise that I will always care about you, look up" looking up. It was a firework that said "will you take this ring Hannah?" I look back at him saying "Of course!!" as he slides the ring on my finger. I start to cry. He gets back up and kisses me so passionately. Everyone start to clap. I look down at my ring and smile. "It's beautiful Cookie Monster" hugging him "Yea I know but not as beautiful as you cookie" he said kissing my nose. Then the firework show starts it was amazing. I couldn't stop smiling I was just so happy and this is so unexpected. I kept staring him admiring what a beautiful person he is. He caught me staring at him "what cookie?" giving me a little smirk "just wondering how I got so lucky to get such a lucky guy" smiling him at him "your wondering how you got me no I'm wondering how u got you" giving me a kiss. The show finally ended so it was time to go back to the hotel. I was so tried. Ethan noticed I was falling asleep while we were walking so he decided to carry me all the way until we got to the tram.
The tram stopped and I opened my eyes a little and she were at the hotel. Ethan gets out and picks me up. He carries me all the way up to our room. "Hey cookie were here" caresses my cheek "mhm" he puts me down. I change into my pjs and lay in the bed waiting for Ethan. He finally gets in the covers and cuddles with me. I felt so warm next to him and could hear his heart beat it gave me joy. Then we finally fell asleep.