Home

Daisies, daisies,
Pink and white and yellow
Daisies, daisies,
Small and-

Shut UP, Michael!

You think I want this right now? I'm trying to work. Go feed your brother or clean something. Just get out of my way!

Home. I miss it. I miss Ben. I miss a warm bed and being able to rest for those five minutes before school. I most definitely don't miss Mum. That's what would happen if I tried to talk to her. Or be with her. If I acknowledged her, she would scramble through her bag of insults until there was one relating to the situation. It's so unfair at home.

I wish I wasn't me. I wish I had a better life with a loving family and a decent home. I would have a big room and a little sister and a brother. I would take care of them and they would rely on me to be with them when Mum and Dad were away. No, they wouldn't be away. Only at work. Mum and Dad would have jobs that didn't involve leaving the area. That way, if anything happened, we could easily reunite. It would be so much easier and better for me. I would give anything to be someone else.

I felt freezing cold water on my face. Had i landed in water? No, no i was on something. There was tape over my mouth and i was panting like hell. I shot my eyes open to see the psycho girl from earlier with her arms folded next to me. I tried to ask her what was going on but, of course, it all came out as a hum.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me up. I turned around and looked at the small room we were in. It was a bedroom.
I kept thinking it was a dream and that none of it was real, but if it WAS a dream, why was that girl here?
I was panicking and i tried to take off the duct tape but the first rip hurt like hell. I left it and frantically sprung to the door.

"That won't work, Sherlock,"

I moaned at her tone of voice and went to grab the last bit of tape. She slapped my hand away and ripped it off for me. I covered my mouth as it turned redder, "the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Hey, you're the one that ripped it off as soon as you woke up. At least you're up now. Your kid has been driving me crazy."

"My kid? Ben? My brother, you idiot! Where is he? Where are we?"

"I thought ten times when we met would be enough, but apparently it wasn't. SHUT. UP."

I felt like having a tantrum. I was angry and uncomfortable and.. scared. Very scared. I had no idea where I was, where Ben was, or what the hell happened to me! What was that ice-cold thing that- oh.

I looked over by the bed and saw a dripping bucket of water beside it. And I snapped back into reality and felt my soaked clothes.