I'm Not Dangerous

When I woke up, it wasn't great. I was coughing an sputtering everywhere. I was in a large room with a bright light shining into my eyes. I heard mumbling:

He's too young to be the father!

He is the only guardian we can find. That girl, Susie Manes, says we had the wrong mum.

'That TWAT!' I thought to myself. I wasn't sure if I wanted these people to know I was awake just yet.

We haven't had one of these in- Oh, he's up!

I moaned, confused and tired as they tried to nudge me awake.
"Hello, pet. I'm Doctor Fielder."
A thin woman with shoulder length hair stood beside me with a suspiciously uncomfortable grin. She looked like your average villain, amazing cheekbones and all! Except maybe if she FED herself! She was extremely thin! You could just about see where here teeth were through her cheeks!

Beside her was a man...a large man, with bald patches and a stubby beard. He didn't talk, but his nametag read: Doctor Walker.

I tried to talk, but it all came out as some kind of high-pitched croak. I needed to let myself wake up.

I realised something.
I jumped up, my eyes wide open and as focused as they could be at the time.

"Where is he?"

"Who do you mean, dearest?" The bony woman asked.

"Don't TOY with me! Where is he? I had him with me! Is he safe? Can I see him?"

"Woah, slow down, boy!" Grumbled Doctor Walker. His voice was gruff and low. "You're son is fine. We've put him in the nursery for the special ones. He's doing fi-"

"How dare you! And my son?" Do I seriously look old enough for a son?!"

"Mr Manes, please calm down," the woman whispered.

I was about to yell some pretty rude insults that I'd  rather not specify, when my hands were pulled behind my back and I was dragged off the side of the bed.

"Mr Walker! Please, that won't be necessary!"

"Pack it in, Sara, this ones aggressive."

"Aggressive? That's rich, coming from you!" I roared. I struggled but I couldn't get out of this idiot's grip. He dragged me out of the room and down a few corridors. He slammed me against a glass wall, face first.

"Happy now?"

I managed to twist my head and lift it back so everything wasn't a blur. It was the nursery! I scanned the beds until I found my little Ben, sound asleep and bundled in blankets. I couldn't help but smile, even in this situation. I had so many questions. I wanted to know where I was, when I was, what exactly was happening, but for those brief seconds, none of that mattered. He was safe.

It wasn't long before the man got bored. I mean, 3 seconds most. But now, he was dragging me by the hair too! What the HELL did this guy have against me?!

We made our way to a metal door, leading to a cushioned room. Was I in an asylum?!

Before he could throw me down, I kicked him where the sun don't shine (from behind!) And made him drop to the ground, letting me go too. What should I do. I could run and get Ben. We could find a way out. I scanned the room. There was a window! I frantically scrambled towards it and looked outside. Ah. We were at least ten stories high.

I ran for it. There were so many corridors! I eventually found the nursery again. I tried to open the door but it was locked tight. I tried shattering the glass but it was too thick. It was hopeless. I couldn't see a keyhole, either. Wait!