Prologue

Mini POV
Kids all around the world look forward to that great time of year. Where a fat dude sneaks into their house and gives them gifts. They never think or wonder about what happens the other 364 days of the year. Well to most people it's not important. They don't care about the elves or the reindeer. All they know is that the creatures get to work for the most loved man in the world. Well those creatures don't get the best life. They are forced to work there and to do things. The new workers come and are just kids yet they are still treated like slaves. They're just kids they shouldn't have to do what that man makes them. That bastard that everyone loves is one of the most torturous men living. He doesn't deserve to be the face of Christmas for what he does. He doesn't do anything for Christmas except sneak into a few houses and put the presents that the elves make under people's trees. I mean really he doesn't even deliver all the presents the elves do most of them and the reindeer have to fly around all that night with no breaks. You probably think that it's terrible and that someone should stop it but unfortunately like I said no one cares about it. You might be wondering why I know all this if no one cares. Well I care because I am one of the bastard's, named Santa, Reindeer and I'm going to tell you what happened to me and my friends. It all started the day we were created. No one knows how it happens but they don't care. It's just another pair of hands to help out around for Christmas. Well let's get on with the story then.