Chapt. 13

~Timeskip~
      We had been watching the television for about an hour and a half.  When the men left we started talking about them and watching it.  We were all kinda bored but didn't know what else to do so we just kept watching the tv. 
     "Are any of you guys bored as well?" David asked breaking the connection between us and the tv. 
     "Yeah but what else are we going to do?" I answered with a slight eye roll.
     "When are the men coming back again?"
     "They said they'd be back before two it's only twelve so calm yourself."  We all turned back to the tv for a while longer until the front door opened.  Three men I didn't recognize walked, they looked at us in shock. 
     "Who are you?" The smallest of them asked.
     "Well I could ask you the same thing.  What are you doing here?" I replied annoyingly. 
     "Well we were going to steal something important from the BBS, but it might be things now," the largest one said walking towards us. 
     "If you touch them I'll murder you all painfully," I threatened as they got closer. 
     "So the little reindeer is ferocious," the man that hasn't spoken said in a mocking tone.  They got closer to me and just as the smallest was going to grab me I punched him.  He fell backwards holding his jaw and looked in pain.  Evan then stood next to me with Brock and David behind us and Scotty and Bryce behind them. 
     "So you guys are very protective of those two?" The largest one said motioning towards Scotty and Bryce.  They shrunk back at the attention.  "Well we'll be sure to hurt them the most for all this fighting."
     The men then ran at us and we fought them.  There were punches and kicks but they were stronger and larger.  They successfully tied us up and sat us on the couch. 
     "Well we're going to have fun with these you lovely creatures first, before we move you all," the largest guy said walking over to Bryce and Scotty.  They were shaking from fear and started to whimper as the men touched them. 
~Rape warning~
     The largest man grabbed Scotty and lined behind him on the floor both naked.  Scotty was on his knees but still his torso was upright.  The man started to attack his neck and Scotty whimpered.  The next largest guy grabbed Bryce and got them in the same position facing the others.  Bryce and Scotty were close to each other as the two men attacked their necks with their mouths. 
     The smallest man was just watching them do all this.  The men gave each other nod over the boys shoulders and slammed into them in sync.  Both Scotty and Bryce let out a pained scream as the men pounded into them.  Tears came to my eyes as realization hit me.  We were never going to be free from pain and those boys were going to have to live with all of it the rest of their lives.  I looked over and saw the rest of the boys also had tears running down their faces. 
     After a little bit of time Scotty and Bryce stopped making noises and just cried silently.  They were now pressed against each other and the men kept pushing them into each other harder.  The men finally finished and the boys faces were soaked from tears.  The smallest man then grabbed Brock and brought him on the ground in the same positioning as the others. 
      The other men then sat Scotty and Bryce to the side.  The largest man got up and grabbed me.  He brought me to the ground and took my clothes off.  Setting me in front of Brock I could see how scared he was.  I tried to show him comfort but didn't get the chance as a mouth started to suck my neck.  Memories of what happened when I was younger flashed through my mind. 
     Tears flowed down my face at all those thoughts.  These men were going to use me and I petrified until I heard car doors shut from outside.  Voices from the gang made reassurance flood over me.  No one else heard them and were about to penetrate me and Brock. 
     "TYLER!!!" I screamed and the men all stopped, hearing the door of the house open.  Loud footsteps were heard as the gang ran into the room we were in.  They ripped the men off of us and knocked them out.  Tears flowed down my face more fiercely.  Strong arms wrapped around me and I leaned into their comfort.  I looked up and saw Tyler holding me.  Brian was holding Brock in front of me and Lui was cuddling David on the couch with Delirious hugging Evan also there.  By the couch Luke was holding a sobbing Bryce and next to them Marcel and Anthony were coddling a silently sobbing Scotty.

———
Sry this should have come out yesterday but I have a fever and I have late hmwrk that I haven't even started yet 'Till next time Scott out.