1. The beginning

The world does not stop or the adventures either, and less in the vast fields of Hyrule where months after all the problems caused by Cia the renowned Hyrule warriors not only have reunited, but they are looking for more adventures and then a great doubt was found on his way once the joy of meeting again was over, where to look for them? Where to start?

It was one day, when Tetra, Toon Link and Linkle were exploring the castle, it is not as if they had not seen another before but boredom did not allow them to stay still, so they looked in each room for something that might interest them, but they only found old clothes, worn armor and empty prisons. After hours without any surprise and several visits to the kitchen, they decided to go to the big library, not because they really wanted to read something but the place was so big and the booksellers were tall enough to at least entertain themselves for a couple of hours before the boring dinner.

After a while of looking for Linkle, who was lost shortly after entering the library, Toon Link and Tetra decided to play by themselves, and although at first it was fun to jump between booksellers or fight on top of the great Chandelier, it soon became painful for Toon Link, as Tetra decided to do a catapult with what was nearby and Toon Link was the subject of the test.

-Why do I have to prove it first?- Asked Toon Link, Without receiving an answer from his friend, he decides to ask another question, -Why not use a book or one of the parts of the armor that we saw in the entrance?- only got a pillow on the face as the only answer, Seeing the bewildered face of Toon Link, Tetra simply smiles saying -It's to make the landing softer this time-, before he could ask what she was referring to or where she got the pillow from, he was already flying through the air straight to the wall.

The roar of the blow attracted the attention of Young Link, who was looking for them because it was dinner and they still did not return from exploring the castle, without hesitation he ran to the source of that noise, only to find a worried Tetra in the library pulling a stunned Toon Link out of what appeared to be a collapsed wall, -and I had bet that it would be Darunia who would end up destroying something- Young Link said with a funny smile.

After helping Toon Link, the three friends realized why the wall had collapsed, It was a false wall and inside it was an old and small bookseller with scrolls and old books that it seems that just looking at them could break into a thousand pieces, So Toon Link decided to do the most logical thing, took the first book he saw and opened it wide almost destroying it in the process.

-Be careful!!- Exclaimed Young Link, -Give me that or you will damage it- Says Tetra trying to take that book away, -Oh come on I just want to take a look, I'm not going to hurt it, I'm not like...- Before he could finish speaking, Linkle appeared in a corner of the bookseller, -So here you were all the time, I thought you were lost when we entered the library and OH what is that?- Before anyone could protest or explain the situation, Linkle took the old book, maybe a bit strong, breaking some of its pages in the process. 

After some facepalm, they began to carefully pick up the fallen pages with a glance from time to time at the pages they collected, without fully understanding what they said, everything had become a great mess and they kept collecting and trying to sort the pages until Tetra noticed something strange,-Look, these two pages are connected by the image they have-, The others looked at each other confused, -What do you mean?- Ask Toon Link with curiosity, -I think I understand- Linkle says putting another page whose illustration seemed to connect with the ones that Tetra had, -I know, let's put together all the pages with similar illustrations and try to connect them- Young Link said enthusiastically. 

Finally they collected all the pages, including some that had to be taken from the book, and finally putting all the pieces together they managed to see that it was a huge old map, -Is what I think it is?- Question with surprise Linkle, With smiles on their faces everyone nodded, so they took the map and Linkle's hand before she got lost again in the library, and they headed towards the large dining room and announce to everyone that the new adventure was ready to be started.