Chapter One: A Fresh Start

Annie's POV

Today is the day that I'm moving to New York. My whole life is in Maryland, and to be honest, I'm scared to death. But, I'm going to college! I can't wait to meet my life long friends and dance. 

*in Annie's dorm*

Mrs. Katie (MK): "Oh Anniebanannie, I'm going to miss you so much. My baby is all grown up!"

Annie (A): *rolls eyes* "Mom, I'm just going to college, Caleb's already graduated and you still have Hayley!"

(MK): "I know, I know. I'm just going to miss you so much."

(A): "You've already said that."

(MK): "Whatever. Promise me you'll call everyday?" 

(A): "Not everyday, but I'll still call. I have a life! I really have to go Mom. Bye Mom, bye Dad! I'll miss you!"

*they hug*

Hayden's POV (later on in the day)

As I was walking to my dorm with my Dad, I saw a smoking hot girl. Dang she's beautiful. I wonder if she's majoring in singing.

Mr. Jimmy(MJ): "Hayden? Are you there?"

Hayden (H): "Sorry, I zoned out. What did you say?"

(MJ): "I asked if you are ready for me to leave?"

(H): "Yes, the answer is yes. Bye Dad, I'll miss you! Gotta run."

Kenzie's POV

I was just minding my own business, daydreaming about this college, whenever this boy interrupted my thoughts. 

??: "Hey! Wait up!"

As I turned around, I saw this super cute boy with curly, lucious brown hair. Gosh I just want to run my fingers through it. MacKenzie, stop it! You're here for singing and dancing, not boys.

??: "Hi, I'm Hayden. What's your name?"

Kenzie (K): "MacKenzie, but everyone calls me Kenzie."

(H): "Nice. What are you majoring in?"

(K): "I'm actually a double major in singing and dance, what about you?"

(H): "Music." 

(K): "That's really cool! Maybe we have some classes together. I'm so sorry but I have to go register. See you around?"

(H): "Tots."

Hayden's POV 

Jesus. I'm such an idiot. Why did I say 'tots'!  I honestly don't know how to act around girls. *Annie walks by* Lordy Hallelujah! How many hot girls can there be at this school! It has to be illegal. Forget Kenzie.

*Hayden runs up to Annie*

(H): "Hey, I'm Hayden"

(A): "Annie."

(H): "You going to the kickback? Everyone is going."

(A): "No, I'm not in Music, so I wasn't invited."

(H): "No biggie. Be my plus one?"

(A): "Why not."

I secretly congratulate myself for not making a fool out of myself as we exchange numbers. I honestly can't believe that she agreed. Tonight's going to be so fun!

Ahh, the end of the chapter. I promise the next one will be Jeca (for all you Jeca lovers)! Anyway, don't forget to leave a review!

xo,

someone's pizza

Don't judge the user, ok!