CH6- GOOD LUCK

Ethan's POV:
"Y/n, you're safe!" I cried running towards her. "Oh eth" She said embracing me, crying softly into my chest, "please" I looked at her confused. "Please what baby? You're safe now!" "Ethan, please ethan, come save me." She said.
I gasped as I woke up to my phone vibrating in my pocket. I groaned as accepted the call, wanting nothing but to fall back asleep. "Dude where are you?" Grayson said on the other end of the line. "I'm at the lake, sorry I fell asleep." I replied. "Come home. Now." Grayson said hanging up the phone.
Grayson seemed agitated but I was in no rush. I stretched and sat up from the cool grass and noticed the sky was beginning to darken, indicating it was nearly sundown. I had walked the route back to my house and noticed about 3 police cars in the driveway and my parents waiting outside for me. My heart sped up fearing it could be bad news. "Please tell me it's good news." I said, hoping and praying y/n is at least still alive. "Come inside, dear." My mom said, leading me in the kitchen. "We have gathered a few items from the crime scene: y/n's cell phone, and blood that belongs to y/n indicating she was attacked in some way and hurt immensely. What we hadn't noticed before was a note taped on the underside of her car." The officer said, handing me the white paper with letters from magazines pasted together to spell out the words "Good Luck".