CH7- WARNED

My POV:
I yelled for the man "Hello!?" I got no response. "Please! I have to use the bathroom!" I lied. Hoping that if I could get him to unchain me I could somehow break free. I heard his loud footsteps approach the door as he swung it open angrily. Walking over to me with keys he began talking "I have rules for this sort of thing. You can be unchained for no more than 5 minutes at a time once a day. You will have complete supervision when unchained. I will provide you with food and water three times a week: Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday." He said unlocking me. My right arm was free first, then my left. I used this opportunity to close my shirt the best i could to hide myself despite it being ripped open. He went down to unlock my ankles as I wiggled up my jeans. Just as he finished unlocking my ankles, I jumped off the table, running towards the table with the knife display, picking up the biggest one I saw. "Get the fuck away from me" I said as he started towards me. "Put it down, come on," He said chuckling slightly, trying to coerce me, "You know you don't want to do that." He continued. "Back off!" I yelled. "Put it down!" He said starting to become angry. "Let me go!" I screamed as he continued to walk towards me. "Put the fucking knife down!" He yelled. The man grabbed my wrist trying to take the knife from me. I used my spare hand to grab another knife of the table and sunk it deep into his side. He fell, crouching over, holding his side as I dropped the knives and ran over to the room he exited, looking for anything that could help me. I began rummaging through every drawer I could see, searching desperately not knowing how much time I had. I found an old cell phone and dialed 911 quickly. It rang and I heard the operator on the other end of the line "911 what is your emergency"she said. "My name is y/f/n. I've been kidnapped and I don't know where I am, please hurry. I don't have much time." I set the phone back in the drawer and continued looking through the others as if I had never seen the phone. "Looking for these" the man's voice said as I stopped and looked up to see him holding a keychain which I assumed to be the keys to the large door with seven locks on it. I backed up against the wall, hopeless as I knew I had disobeyed him. He put the keys into his pocket and slowly limped towards me with anger in his eyes. "Go to your table." He demanded. "No." I said firmly. "Go. To. The table." He said frustrated. "No." I stated before feeling a stinging on my cheek. "I won't ask again" he said. "Then I won't go." I talked back. He slapped me again and took my arm, pulling me towards the table. "NO!" I screamed knowing the things he'd do if I was back chained up, "PLEASE!" He threw me down on the ground and kicked me in my stomach. I had multiple bruises on my cheekbones and two black eyes, not to mention coughing up blood. Too weak to fight back, he pulled me onto the table. I became disoriented and could barely keep myself awake. Right arm, locked. Then left. And soon both my legs. He stood between my legs and before it went black, I heard him say "Don't say I never warned you about misbehaving."