prologue

this is the prologue for my new story 'puzzle pieces' a harry styles au (alternate universe).

Mellow coral rays cascaded across the autumn sky, serenly discarding embers through narrow openings of the very few blushing clouds, and the crisp cool breeze nipped at my ears which were poking through my windswept hair.

"You are so beautiful." He said, as he gently stroked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks and looked in the opposite direction at the words his deep husky voice spoke.

"Look at me." He softly commanded.

I peered up at his perfectly sculpted face through my hair, a smirk grew on his face at the sight of my blushing face.

"I love the effect my words have on you."

I averted my gaze from him and instead became captivated by the beads of water still trickling down my toned stomach from the previous activity.

"Well I hate it." I snapped back, in the snarly tone which seemed to come naturally to me.

I raised to my feet, adjusting my coral bikini along the way and preceded to gather my belongings as I took one last look at the beautiful scenery set before me.

"Bye harry."

© All Rights Reserved 2014

exhalehoran

Viewer discretion is advised: may contain swearing, sexual content etc.

Note: The subtitle "life is like a puzzle and my pieces are spread all over the world" is a quote by Ville Valo. All rights are owned by him.

Dedication to @reachingformorex for my incredible trailer which is on the side!