Cruise, Pt.3 (Fluff)

Warning(s): cursing, so much fluff that you will choke (get it, cause like, pillow fluff hahaha...I'll go home)

Hoseok's fingers ran through Yoongi's hair, and the older male started to stir. "Morning beautiful." Hoseok smiled down at him, giving him a kiss on his head. "What the hell happened?" Yoongi looked around the room, before his eyes landed on both of their bodies, laying naked under the covers. Everything rushed back to him, and he put his head back down on Hoseok's chest.

"So, how good was I?"

Hoseok's laughed at the man's response, and blushed lightly as he remembered all the different, and also crazy, things that Yoongi had done to him the night before. "You were...how do you say 'fucking fantastic', but less straightforward?" Yoongi smirked up at the man, before sitting up to leave the bed. "I'm not really sure there's an answer to that one." He picked up Hoseok's clothes, and passed them to him, before proceeding to put on his own.

"So...does this mean we're...a thing now?" Hoseok turned to the other man with a smile on his face. "Yes, Yoongi. It does." His eyes widened in shock. "Wait. What? Really? Like, you're my boyfriend? Really?" Hoseok giggled at his new lover's flustered state. He leaned across the bed and gave him a light peck on the nose. "Yes. Really." Yoongi blushed a bit out of embarrassment, and quickly put on the rest of his clothing. "So, can I get your number before you leave?" "Of course. Hell, if you want you can come over to my house for a bit. It's only about 15 minutes from the pier (dock, bay, whatever the fuck it's called. I'm not good in the word department)."

Yoongi thought for a moment, wondering how the hell he had gotten so lucky in just a month. "Sure. I would love to. Now, how about we head out for a bit? Just wander around a little, ya know?" He extended his arm to Hoseok the same way he had when they first went down the water slide. And this time, Hoseok was quick to link their arms together, and go wherever their hearts and minds wanted to...

A/N: IM SO SAD THIS IS ENDINGGGGG. This was such a fun imagine to do, and I'm so happy that I made it, and that all of you enjoyed it so much. Also sorry that I have such weird update gaps, school has just been really hectic, especially since I've been part of some major events. But thank y'all so much for being so supportive and understanding, and I promise I will have another imagine up soon. And if you want, you can actually suggest some ideas for imagines in the comments below (which might be a help since sometimes I get writer's block 😂). But thank y'all and goodbyeeeee 👋🏻❤️